The First Couple of Tennessee Basketball!

Fabrications!
Just goes to show how deep the cult goes to criticize my posts. Give me a break! I thought I heard him say Atlanta and boom that is the trigger to destroy the congratulatory thread by the cult. You guys were all wrong, get over it!
Your fearless leader led you astray.

Reactions: 1 person
PS I was the only one who thought congratulations were in order for our head coach and his new bride or there would be no thread.

Every last one of you is a damn disgrace, do you hear me?! Our future Hall of Fame coach got married today, to his very beautiful lady friend, and all you jacka$$es can do is sit here and talk about candy bars, and you call yourself Vol fans? I'll tell you what, you cult members are a bunch of faux Vol fans with all your fabrications and what not, what an embarrassment. When I was in the military we would've been lining up in a single file line to congratulate Coach Tyndall one by one, that's the way you do it if you're military and a true Vol fan. Oh, and by the way, my sources tell me the Brandon Lopez injury is a smokescreen and he's going to be our day 1 starting PG, now GET IN LINE MEN!

Sardonic is sardonic...but you make up for it,with the John Adams bent writing style. :glare:

Are we wearing smokey Grey or orange hoods to the cult meeting today? I missed the memo

Get over it! The only thing that keeps me responding is the cult's smtass remarks. Stop making them and I'll stop responding to them "He was providing super leadership to this point," Tyndall said during an appearance on the Sports Animal on Tuesday. "He was a guy that not only was battling to play significant minutes but possibly start on our team. So it's a huge blow to our team. And it's certainly frustrating, disappointing for that young guy, who is a terrific young man." And by the way, Best wishes to Donnie and Nikki!

PS I was the only one who thought congratulations were in order for our head coach and his new bride or there would be no thread.

Very good intent...unfortunately it's racist for us to wish the new couple well, when Zo wasn't wasn't allowed to marry as he wished. :sad:

Get over it! The only thing that keeps me responding is the cult's smtass remarks. Stop making them and I'll stop responding to them "He was providing super leadership to this point," Tyndall said during an appearance on the Sports Animal on Tuesday. "He was a guy that not only was battling to play significant minutes but possibly start on our team. So it's a huge blow to our team. And it's certainly frustrating, disappointing for that young guy,

who is a terrific young man." And by the way, Best wishes to Donnie and Nikki!

If you want the smtass remarks to stop, then you might as well never open this forum again

For the record, I thought you and BTO were the first couple of TN basketball

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back