The First 2017 Go Lady Vol Tournament Thread

who are there bigs ? and what size are they ,we all know Russell has problems with bigger players

one player is 6-5(senior) and several 6-3 ladies.

They had a huge win against Texas a&m, I believe in a holiday tournament early in the season. Also, UCONN only beat them by 33 at Storrs:)

Last edited:
Their "A" game will be needed throughout the rest of this season. History dictates they cannot afford to take anyone lightly. When they don't bring it, they play sloppy and are hard for the fans to watch. They need to play like every possession is their last one. If they win by 50 or 2, it no longer matters as long as they win and advance. There will be no "games off" from the get go as they did not draw a cup cake for their first game. You can bet Louisville will be licking their chops at a chance to play them on their home floor. I feel fairly good about their chances to advance to the Sweet 16 or further if they survive the first game and bring it like they did against the ranked teams.

Their "A" game will be needed throughout the rest of this season. History dictates they cannot afford to take anyone lightly. When they don't bring it, they play sloppy and are hard for the fans to watch. They need to play like every possession is their last one. If they win by 50 or 2, it no longer matters as long as they win and advance. There will be no "games off" from the get go as they did not draw a cup cake for their first game. You can bet Louisville will be licking their chops at a chance to play them on their home floor. I feel fairly good about their chances to advance to the Sweet 16 or further if they survive the first game and bring it like they did against the ranked teams.

In the men;s bracket, a 12 seed beat a 5 already, MTSU over Minnesota....I hope our girls are aware of the curse of the 12-5 games.

VN Store

Back