The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Firestorm walks into the thread like this the morning after.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2VGpqq2-I8[/youtube]

I've never seen this movie and I have always loved JGL since he was DJ's kinda friend on "Roseanne". That video is hilarious, now all we need is DJ Quall's scene from "Road Trip" with the Kid Rock track after hooking up with the large black girl at UT-Knoxville.

Reactions: 1 person
I've never seen this movie and I have always loved JGL since he was DJ's kinda friend on "Roseanne". That video is hilarious, now all we need is DJ Quall's scene from "Road Trip" with the Kid Rock track after hooking up with the large black girl at UT-Knoxville.

500 Days of Summer is a good one. Good soundtrack too.

glad Siskel and Ebert didnt have that kind of attitude

Those are persons that are payed to review movies, and I would be surprised if you and Ben would want to watch another movie review since you and him complained about length for my ladt movie review which is extremely dumb since both you and him know when I review a movie it involves a high amount of details so it's a known fact that it will be over 10 minutes long.

Well since Joe wants a review - I will watch the whole thing - no complaints -- just feel free to throw in a food review at the end

Reactions: 1 person
I won't keep this in that's why I'm saying it I'm not to blame for the Titans losing to the Patriots because I didn't order and eat a Steak.

The Titans a at best a decent team lost to a terrific Patriots team on the road.
The Patriots had more time to prepare, home field advantage, more Playoffs experience, and Byard gave Brady and the Patriots bulletinboard material by saying he wants to make Brady look like Bortles which history has shown not a wise thing to do when playing the Patriots and Brady.

Even if I ordered and ate a steak the Patriots a terrific team still would have defeated a outmatched or outgunned at best decent Titans team because of having all the advantages and bulletinboard material which alters the game to extra hard.

VN Store

Back