The feeling now compared to the week before the 2012 season

You really think Gaulden and those two lineman who weren't any good anyway really gonna change things two games? Wow! I If we don't have anymore depth then that then 5 wins will be a miracle bro! Chill out, everything's fine
I'm not just looking at it as those guys cost us wins. I'm thinking that we have already lost three starters and the season hasn't even started yet. My guess is we lose more and end up 7-5, maybe 8-4 depending on how mizzou is. I'm not freaking out, just adjusting expectations accordingly

We had high hopes for Sunseri in 2012 and that was a disaster. We had a great offense and a defense that couldn't do anything right.

A lot of us were excited for the 2012 season and thought we were going to turn the corner. Are you more optimistic now or were you more optimistic before the 2012 season? I think the difference now is that we have players that actually respect their coaches and they have a "we should win" mentality instead of "we could win".

I was ecstatic going into 2012, with major concerns about the defense. We knew we had a ton of firepower in the passing game, a decent rushing game, and an unproven defense. I feel much more optimistic this season because we have a better, mobile qb, a two-headed monster in the backfield, receivers out the ying yang, and a defense with extremely high expectations and more consistent. Oh yeah, and we have Butch instead of Double D on the sidelines.

I always tried to stay positive no matter the coach. I gave Dooley lots of chances. I was duped. I feel SO much better now!

I think teams are still running through our 2012 defense! And our players are still taking bad angles.

VN Store

Back