The FBI Director and the assistant AG have told the WH not to release the memo

7bBZ3vg.gif

Good point.

He misspelled "know".

He's not the only one. Just giving you a hard time. If I can understand what is being conveyed, I let it go. I wish you could as well. You watching this? We act just like them. Whoever is in power grandstands.

It will endanger national security to serve partisan political purposes.

Trump is gong to release it anyway.

Where is Ryan? Rubio? McConnell? Cruz? Paul? Why are they allowing this disaster to happen? Why are they silent on this?

And why will Nunes not answer whether he worked on this with the WH?

You're such a partisan snowflake. Seriously LG.

The memo contains facts about alleged government corruption. Names are named. Why don't the American people deserve to know who the bad actors are?

Reactions: 1 person

The memo contains facts about alleged government corruption. Names are named. Why don't the American people deserve to know who the bad actors are?

Because the Dems aren't the ones leaking classified info though the WP this time? It's the repubs doing it through proper channels?

Last edited:

You calling that which you haven't seen facts? Really? You are getting ahead of your narrative.

A memo is not an opinion piece.

It isn't an editorial. It's a summary document.

There is one thing you will learn and that is you cannot believe everything you read. There is a big picture that a summation cannot capture.

Ok, so according to LG, apparently Trump is going after Republicans in the FBI. If this is purely a "partisan" memo, why would Nunes write a memo that implicates other members of his own party?

This doesn't make sense and is a major contradiction.

For partisan purposes they are willing to mislead people so as to undermine confidence in the FBI and do it by misrepresenting the full facts and publish classified information.

Just freaking stop with this BS. You make it sound like the FBI is this ultra reliable, trustworthy organization. Its a sewer full of corrupt individuals who can barely wipe their own azz.

For partisan purposes they are willing to mislead people so as to undermine confidence in the FBI and do it by misrepresenting the full facts and publish classified information.

Actually, the FBI undermined its own confidence by allowing 2 high ranking agents to be extremely partisan and wanting to take Trump down.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually, the FBI undermined its own confidence by allowing 2 high ranking agents to be extremely partisan and wanting to take Trump down.

It’s more than 2. If it had been limited to just 2, I don’t think the DOJ would protest the memo. This is going to shake the country to the core and destroy any credibility the FBI had left.

Reactions: 2 people
It’s more than 2. If it had been limited to just 2, I don’t think the DOJ would protest the memo. This is going to shake the country to the core and destroy any credibility the FBI had left.

The FBI lost all credibility when they shut the x files down.

No doubt theres more than 2, however, we only know of Peter Strzok and Lisa Page as of now. Hopefully the memo will reveal the others in this conspiracy to destroy Trump and put an end to this madness.

Where is Ryan? Rubio? McConnell? Cruz? Paul? Why are they allowing this disaster to happen? Why are they silent on this?

They're trying to cover their asses bro..... and you know this!!!!

Did you mean Rand Paul? Asking where he is at on this?

The same Rand Paul that threatened to filibuster over the FISA deal?

That Rand Paul, right?

Just in ...

F.B.I. counter-intelligence and legal advisor, who are F.B.I. director Wray's aides; said memo does not subject any national security risks, and they cannot find one single factual 'inaccuracy' in the memo. There is no jeopardy of risk to sources or method.

An DOJ official later disputed that description.
DOJ official redacted the word 'reckless' per the memo release. Said it's a 'moot' subject.

After Wray met with IG Horowitz, McCabe was asked to 'leave'. McCabe was the 6th F.B.I. agent to quit, resign, retire, be reassigned or get demoted 'thus far'.

Trump wants it out asap, per a Trump aide.

General Kelly: per the Obama surveillance memo, he expected the memo to be released “pretty quick.”

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Have you thought that they are allowing it to be released not to provide Trump with cover but provide their base with cover on message boards?
Wow, you really are desperate aren't you?

Take some time off. Everything's gonna be all right.

Ok, so according to LG, apparently Trump is going after Republicans in the FBI. If this is purely a "partisan" memo, why would Nunes write a memo that implicates other members of his own party?

This doesn't make sense and is a major contradiction.

pESRN5u.gif

VN Store

Back