The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Someone should tell them that’s not what the 💦 emoji means to the current generation

You're so bad. 😂 It means hard work. And a sense of relief after an accomplishment. What else could it mean? That Coach Karen got wet from the Gatorade bath?

Don't get all your learning from Carla. 😂

Last edited:
Dodgers win 4-3 in 11 innings.
Was a thing of beauty.. great game between 2 great teams.

Top notch pitching gotta give Wheelchair Charlie credit he kept Dodgers big 3 under control.

I know @Volpack 22 will fly in and say Braves lost a run because Acuna got picked off.

That's baseball game 2 should be just as good tonight.

Was a thing of beauty.. great game between 2 great teams.

Top notch pitching gotta give Wheelchair Charlie credit he kept Dodgers big 3 under control.

I know @Volpack 22 will fly in and say Braves lost a run because Acuna got picked off.

That's baseball game 2 should be just as good tonight.
Well Acuña did make up for his mistake. If he would get his head out of his arse then the Braves win in 9 innings. As I said before, this road trip was always going to be a predictable 2-4. West coast trips are never good for my Braves. Every loss has been by 1 run, 2 games ending in walk off fashion. Let’s me know that even though the lineup has been hitting like 💩 we are still in all these ball games and still have a good team. Things usually even out as the season goes on so hopefully the offense takes off at some point. Acuña and Riley both hit bombs so maybe this is the linchpin game.

Well Acuña did make up for his mistake. If he would get his head out of his arse then the Braves win in 9 innings. As I said before, this road trip was always going to be a predictable 2-4. West coast trips are never good for my Braves. Every loss has been by 1 run, 2 games ending in walk off fashion. Let’s me know that even though the lineup has been hitting like 💩 we are still in all these ball games and still have a good team. Things usually even out as the season goes on so hopefully the offense takes off at some point. Acuña and Riley both hit bombs so maybe this is the linchpin game.
Braves pitching has done well while offense has slumped.

Tonight's pitching matchup is Bryce Elder vs Tyler Glasnow.

Last seasons laughing stock of MLB is 16-17 and just a game and a half out of first place.

Yes the Oakland A's with absolutely no major roster changes are playing .500 baseball
While the Colorado Rockies absolutely suck.

Say a prayer for Jordan Beck and Chase Dollander for having to be in that crappy situation.

VN Store

Back