The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Learning the Crossover Hit.

Because we don't have a history of doing great in the post-season and because we won 104 games last regular season, I want 105-110 wins this year.

I know that's not being fair or reasonable, but I don't care, I want 105+ wins this year.
Close your eyes and click your shoes while on your tippy toes 3 times and it just may happen this year barring anymore injuries during the year. Being sarcastic at times is my humor.

Close your eyes and click your shoes while on your tippy toes 3 times and it just may happen this year barring anymore injuries during the year. Being sarcastic at times is my humor.
I wasn't born yet when the Braves won the World Series in 1995, but I loved seeing it happen in 2021 and thought we'd win another won last year, but I'm not greedy and glad that I'll never be like an old guy and a be a Buffalo Bills fan. So if the Braves win another WS, great. If not? I'm okay with that.

I laughed last year when it got near the trade deadline and the pundits and most Braves weren't if the Braves even needed to tap into the available pool of players. THAT was a pretty good feeling too tbh.

ETA: I like your sense of humor btw.

Last edited:
Played your videos at my party in the game room. js

It's a 3 day long party that started at 5PM tonight and will go until 9PM Sunday.

I said "no gifts" and was completely ignored btw and he's been given some incredibly generous and over the top gifts that our construction guys received throughout the day and put together while we were in class. Nice.

VN Store

Back