The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

giphy.gif

I wholeheartedly agree that several of our game shave been swayed by incompetent officials.
It's not only Tennessee's games it's officiating in whole NCAA.

Officiating has been this way for 20 years, it will never change so I don't complain in any sport. College or Professional..

Before the it's should be officiated evenly, yes you're correct but there's nothing fare in this world.

Last edited:
It's not only Tennessee's games it's officiating in whole NCAA.

Officiating has been this way for 20 years, it will never change so I don't complain in any sport. College or Professional..

Before the it's should be officiated evenly, yes you're correct but there's nothing fare in this world.
It will be changing for baseball relatively soon. The automatic ball/strike zone will be ran by a computer system. So at least balls and strikes can be corrected.

Happy opening day!!
Man I love it!
Left work early, grabbed the boys some packs of baseball cards on the way home, opened them with them as we are going from game to game and had tacos for dinner! This is our 2nd annual opening day tradition and I am looking forward to many more with my boys!!

Happy opening day!!
Man I love it!
Left work early, grabbed the boys some packs of baseball cards on the way home, opened them with them as we are going from game to game and had tacos for dinner! This is our 2nd annual opening day tradition and I am looking forward to many more with my boys!!
Mets rained out home slice. Hope you and the boys enjoy the day.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back