The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Wait what!!! I’m famous! Yea!! Nothing better than a golf post for the 75k in a baseball room! Boom!
The Dugout is not simply about Baseball. The title says it all:

The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics​

We are a diverse group of individuals with many interests. For the most part this is a safe haven from all the mouth breathing keyboard warriors that live in their parent's basement.

The Dugout is not simply about Baseball. The title says it all:

The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics​

We are a diverse group of individuals with many interests. For the most part this is a safe haven from all the mouth breathing keyboard warriors that live in their parent's basement.
Yeah I know…just thought it was funny with golf at all! I’m a mouth breather that owns a house with my own basement…narrowly escaped the dreaded criteria for non admission…lol…I would like to request @MAD to have a nice brunette Latina made the next time with my name on it…

Last round of regionals for Vols golf is about 1/3 through and Vols are still in a comfortable 2nd place position and 9 shots up for qualification to Nationals! 1 shot separates Wake, BYU, and Utah for the last spot…one of those 3 will be the odd team out it looks like!

Quick edit…Wake is on fire for the day at -10 and started the day after two rounds at +2…moving into a tie for 3rd with Norte Dame and 3 ahead of Utah for last qualification spot. En fuego!

Ole Miss will make a move if they don’t make the NCAAs. They’re all certain they have the money to come for Tony. Noobs.
Several teams will get tony a raise this season. Danny’s proven he’ll pay up, and Tony is getting every facility he wants built to his specifications. Don’t see much hope for them to snag him. Maybe in previous AD’s tenures who would’ve thought they could replace him or that baseball coaches aren’t worth paying.

But Danny probably knows keeping Tony is something that fans would revolt over if he’s unsuccessful at this point. Maybe if Texas just went insane and paid him 3-4 mil a year you could forgive him, but not many other hypotheticals would grant him much Grace there lol

Several teams will get tony a raise this season. Danny’s proven he’ll pay up, and Tony is getting every facility he wants built to his specifications. Don’t see much hope for them to snag him. Maybe in previous AD’s tenures who would’ve thought they could replace him or that baseball coaches aren’t worth paying.

But Danny probably knows keeping Tony is something that fans would revolt over if he’s unsuccessful at this point. Maybe if Texas just went insane and paid him 3-4 mil a year you could forgive him, but not many other hypotheticals would grant him much Grace there lol
Maybe if he wins it all this year he might be open for a new challenge?

VN Store

Back