The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Muncy sure does love to bat against the Braves. Seems like every other game he plays against us he hits a homer.
Muncy didn't just 1, not 2 but 3 homers last night.

Of course the Gambler hit one also.🤪🤪🤪

Just decided to call Ohtani "The Gambler" lol, figured Braves fans would like the nickname. I'm sure Kenny Rogers would approve.

Muncy didn't just 1, not 2 but 3 homers last night.

Of course the Gambler hit one also.🤪🤪🤪

Just decided to call Ohtani "The Gambler" lol, figured Braves fans would like the nickname. I'm sure Kenny Rogers would approve.
Yeah I think saw Muncy has 12 in 32 regular season games vs the Braves. He doesn’t have a great BA but he has done some damage against us over the years.

I guess that’s all he can afford since he let $16M just walk right out of his bank account…

We’ve got a Game 7 in the NBA between the Cavs and Magic at 1pm ET and another Game 7 in the NHL between Las Vegas and Dallas at 7:30pm ET. Other than that we have a lot of exciting SEC baseball upcoming today starting at 1pm ET. Or you can watch the Braves try to stop embarrassing themselves and salvage a game in LA at 4:10 ET. Hopefully they have figured out baseball is played the same way on the West Coast as it is on the East Coast.

We’ve got a Game 7 in the NBA between the Cavs and Magic at 1pm ET and another Game 7 in the NHL between Las Vegas and Dallas at 7:30pm ET. Other than that we have a lot of exciting SEC baseball upcoming today starting at 1pm ET. Or you can watch the Braves try to stop embarrassing themselves and salvage a game in LA at 4:10 ET. Hopefully they have figured out baseball is played the same way on the West Coast as it is on the East Coast.
gomer-surprise-gomer.gif

The Phillies sure haven’t had any issues playing out West. They just went 5-1 on their west coast roadtrip while the Braves are likely going to end up 1-5. They have now taken the division lead because our guys think playing out west is a vacation.
JMO... Braves have a mental block problem when playing W.coast teams lately.
It's like when the Vols play Bama each year in football. Being beat so many times
and for so long the mental part goes to your head about can we win this time?

JMO... Braves have a mental block problem when playing W.coast teams lately.
It's like when the Vols play Bama each year in football. Being beat so many times
and for so long the mental part goes to your head about can we win this time?
Ever since I have been alive it seems they have struggled on the west coast. Even just last year we lost a series at the woeful A’s. We did take 3 of 4 at LA last year but we were rolling by then and that was late in the season.

I guess the good news is we have started off this season with almost identical record as last year’s team, even with our 3 best hitters not pulling their weight.
Like I stated in a previous post, your teams hitting will be fine the pitching is going to be a concern.

Sale has a history of injuries in season
Fried see above
Elder inconsistent
Need to bring up the two guys in Triple A and let them pitch

Can't go far relying on a 40 year old Charlie Morton as your Ace .

Like I stated in a previous post, your teams hitting will be fine the pitching is going to be a concern.

Sale has a history of injuries in season
Fried see above
Elder inconsistent
Need to bring up the two guys in Triple A and let them pitch

Can't go far relying on a 40 year old Charlie Morton as your Ace .
Yeah Smith-Shawver and/or Waldrep need to be on the MLB roster. Lopez has been a godsend but I don’t trust Sale to stay healthy. Fried has proven he can go the distance. He had 28 and 30 starts the previous two years so I have faith in him. Charlie is going to be Charlie, old reliable. He will be an innings eater and have a sub-4 era. Can’t ask much more from him. Elder can have his moments but he still pitches like an inexperienced pitcher, which is what he is unfortunately.

Soto perfect fit for Yankees, left handed power hitter with a short right field fence.

Match made in heaven, could be next Reggie Jackson in that park.🥴

@Volprofch05 👆👆👆
He’s got the right persona for that city. Bunch of douchebags that think they are better than everyone else and think the world should bow before them even though they haven’t gotten to a World Series since I was in high school.

VN Store

Back