The Dark Tower (February 17, 2017)

I really wonder how they made it appear Roland removes the glass from his hand.

Also funny someone thought for my live streaming YouTube review that The Main Villain is the Country singer Johnny Cash because of Walter having the exact same alias The Man in Black.

Are you going to see the new IT movie in Sept ?

Yes which I heard is going for the hardcore serious a nightmare on elm street style.
Possibly successful if they can create genuine scary scenes and not lameass predictable jumpscares.

Add in maybe this reboot version for the true form of Pennywise is terrific and terrifying.

Are you ok with me, or anyone, starting a thread in this forum to feature your Youtube videos?

We will provide links to the videos and discussion of each of topics you cover.

I was absent from this thread for a noticeable time, and even though it already was created yes.

I really wonder how they made it appear Roland removes the glass from his hand.

Also funny someone thought for my live streaming YouTube review that The Main Villain is the Country singer Johnny Cash because of Walter having the exact same alias The Man in Black.

That was me FS, can I get a shout out?

That was me FS, can I get a shout out?

So you intentionally did that so your comment would be noticed most likely even knowing This Man in Black is Walter not the famous Country singer Johnny Cash.

Can't deny that is creative and memorable so yes.

I'm guessing you like or love any tv shows or movies set in San Francisco because highly possible 49ers stuff is shown or talked about.

Reactions: 1 person
So you intentionally did that so your comment would be noticed most likely even knowing This Man in Black is Walter not the famous Country singer Johnny Cash.

Can't deny that is creative and memorable so yes.

I'm guessing you like or love any tv shows or movies set in San Francisco because highly possible 49ers stuff is shown or talked about.

Yes I did, and thank you good sir.

Yes I do, I love me some Niners.

Yes I did, and thank you good sir.

Yes I do, I love me some Niners.

Huge loss That the 2 48 hours movies never showed 49ers or talked about them.

It is unforgettable that this movie is the 1st Stephen king feature movie I saw because it is a wonderful movie.

It would be great if The Dark Tower is made a video game because it would have terrific Action including maybe the diving slow down time that was used in the Action revenge crime drama noir video game Dead to Rights.

Add in likely getting to kill Demons, fakeskins and other .monsters.

It would have been The Suspense Psycholgical Horror Movie The Dark Half but my mother didn't want to take me to see it after reading how disturbing and violent the plot is.

Yes which I heard is going for the hardcore serious a nightmare on elm street style.
Possibly successful if they can create genuine scary scenes and not lameass predictable jumpscares.

Add in maybe this reboot version for the true form of Pennywise is terrific and terrifying.

From what I've seen it's going to be closer to the book which should be a lot closer than the TV movie from 1990. So far all the trailers look pretty darn scary to me

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back