The Dallas Cowboys football circus thread

I'm not sure why you kick a 50 yard FG when down 7 there at the end...but i'll gladly take the fantasy points

facepalm.jpg

:/

Maybe if we miss the playoffs altogether this year, JJ will can Phillips with the whole offense and start some new sideshow experiment that might actually work.

The latest weight loss plan for Cowboys fans is to just watch the game. You'll puke and be sick for the next couple days, therefore losing weight. Oh why can Jerry not just hire a real coach? Shanahan is available.

So is Cowher... *gag*

Luckily I have some real reservations about the Cowboys ability to win any of their remaining games, which ought to be enough to just miss the playoffs and get Wade fired.

This group and variations of it are never, ever, ever going to make it to the Super Bowl. The real question for me is whether or not Jerry can put a group together who can.

Awesome start. Given things lately, Cowboys, if you can lose by less than two scores I won't drink myself stupid tonight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Offensive line is starting to fall apart. Time to start running three step drops or else we're on track to see romo get sacked eight times.

Brees starting to pick apart the d right on schedule. looks like reggie pulled a hammy though.

VN Store

Back