The Coffee Thread

Our neighborhood roastery (I’d never heard that term; thanks!) was sold to new owners and turned into a coffee and tea “library” 🙄, and now we’ve lost our source of local fresh-roasted beans. We haven’t found a local substitute we like, so for now it’s Peets on Amazon. The dates on the first two bags were not bad, but we’ll see how long that lasts. ☕
Onyx coffee here in northwest Arkansas is fantastic. They have tons of options for pour over, drip or espresso. Can start a subscription or just buy individual bags. All will come freshly roasted. I didn’t realize until recently (when I’ve kind of gotten addicted to some coffee YouTube channels) that it’s a universally respected roastery. Worth a try for sure. Would be surprised if you couldn’t find something you like.

Onyx coffee here in northwest Arkansas is fantastic. They have tons of options for pour over, drip or espresso. Can start a subscription or just buy individual bags. All will come freshly roasted. I didn’t realize until recently (when I’ve kind of gotten addicted to some coffee YouTube channels) that it’s a universally respected roastery. Worth a try for sure. Would be surprised if you couldn’t find something you like.
Thanks, I’ll check it out!

Reactions: Smokeytom

VN Store

Back