The Chicken Little's will pounce

My prediction is we will start seeing more and more stories of a looming World War due to the Brexit vote.
HRC, Barry O and other Libs in this country will beat the drum too in order to try and scare US voters.
We shall see.

Yo bruh did you hear Brexit is like worse than the battle of Passchendaele, Hiroshima, and your average DNC convention all together. End of the world stuff bruh! Soilet Green is people! Damn dirty apes!! Skynet! :eek:lol: :crazy::crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
Yo bruh did you hear Brexit is like worse than the battle of Passchendaele, Hiroshima, and your average DNC convention all together. End of the world stuff bruh! Soilet Green is people! Damn dirty apes!! Skynet! :eek:lol: :crazy::crazy:

Sftu

Could be no worse than the 8yrs of george bush , :no: :loco:

Reactions: 1 person
The only reason Germany is complaining about it so much is because they no longer have control of all of Europe anymore... Too soon?

Could be no worse than the 8yrs of george bush , :no: :loco:

I always find it funny when people say that. Like the 8 years under Bush were the worst. Some of yall have seriously short memories and a total lack of economic/business acumen.

Reactions: 2 people
I always find it funny when people say that. Like the 8 years under Bush were the worst. Some of yall have seriously short memories and a total lack of economic/business acumen.

Quicker recovery after 911 than the stagnant growth under this turd, It only took Peelosi and dingy Harry one year and Bill Clinton's community reinvestment act to bring the economy go its knees.. short memory is right.

Quicker recovery after 911 than the stagnant growth under this turd, It only took Peelosi and dingy Harry one year and Bill Clinton's community reinvestment act to bring the economy go its knees.. short memory is right.

Quicker recovery from 9/11? That's your barometer of economic acumen when comparing to having to dig out from a economic collapse that - oh by the way, began during Bush's term?

The starting points and underlying causes are not remotely equal. It's like pointing out how super a bicycle is because its easier to repair than Maserati.

Reactions: 4 people
Quicker recovery from 9/11? That's your barometer of economic acumen when comparing to having to dig out from a economic collapse that - oh by the way, began during Bush's term?

The starting points and underlying causes are not remotely equal. It's like pointing out how super a bicycle is because its easier to repair than Maserati.

Who is the only POTUS in US history to NEVER hit 3% growth? Hint: he used to go by Barry.

Which POTUS has accumulated more debt than all former POTUS COMBINED? Hint: same fella as the other question.

Don't go round slinging bullsh!t when everyone knows it's all you're doing. It's unbecoming when we all know fear mongering is the dem/libs greatest tool.

What are you talking about? The Dems would never run a commercial showing Paul Ryan pushing "grandma" off a cliff in her wheel chair. Or they would never say Repubs have "declared war on women" just to name a few. Now would they?

What are you talking about? The Dems would never run a commercial showing Paul Ryan pushing "grandma" off a cliff in her wheel chair. Or they would never say Repubs have "declared war on women" just to name a few. Now would they?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3

Didn't read past the headline?

"Democrats would no doubt like to attribute the large [Democrat-Republican] growth gap to macroeconomic policy choices, but the data do not support such a claim," the researchers wrote in a report aimed at determining why the economy tended to post better numbers under Democratic administrations. "If anything, and we would not make too much of small differences, both fiscal and monetary policy actions seem to be a bit more stabilizing when a Republican is president – even though Federal Reserve chairmen appointed by Democrats preside over faster growth than Federal Reserve chairmen appointed by Republicans by a wide margin."

The study ultimately determined that differences in performance come down to "'good luck,' with perhaps a touch of 'good policy.'" Democrats, for example, have been beneficiaries of a greater number of oil shocks which has helped control inflation and has put more disposable income into the hands of consumers.

The collapse that began under Bush was due to democrat policies,i.e. the community reinvestment act which forced banks to approve deadbeats such as yourself loans that would never be repaid. These garbage loans were then bundled and sold and when reality struck the shlt hit the fan,your arrogance and condescension knows no bounds. I was merely pointing out the difficulty in recovering from the worst tragedy in our history as opposed to the eight years of doubling the debt with record tax revenues. It's very simple, if the majority of the people are satisfied with Owebama they'll vote for your nag. You've been wrong on Trump at every juncture including his nomination.

Reactions: 2 people
Didn't read past the headline?

Ahh, the cherry picked line items from an article chock full of unappealing facts the clearly show that Obama was in fact no the only POTUS not to achieve a 3% GDP growth.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of chain email outrage.

Ahh, the cherry picked line items from an article chock full of unappealing facts the clearly show that Obama was in fact no the only POTUS not to achieve a 3% GDP growth.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of chain email outrage.

As the article clearly states, most is luck. But hey whatever ya gotta do to defend your boy.

The collapse that began under Bush was due to democrat policies,i.e. the community reinvestment act which forced banks to approve deadbeats such as yourself loans that would never be repaid. These garbage loans were then bundled and sold and when reality struck the shlt hit the fan,your arrogance and condescension knows no bounds. I was merely pointing out the difficulty in recovering from the worst tragedy in our history as opposed to the eight years of doubling the debt with record tax revenues. It's very simple, if the majority of the people are satisfied with Owebama they'll vote for your nag. You've been wrong on Trump at every juncture including his nomination.

I thought we weren't allowed to blame past presidents for current presidents failures? Someone needs to lay down some rules... Am I allowed get into the fact that O inherited a $1.7 trillion war that Bush put on credit.

I can't decide if I've underestimated the stupidity of the electorate or if the conservative ideology is a victim of karma. Probably both.

As the article clearly states, most is luck. But hey whatever ya gotta do to defend your boy.

You (or the author) suggesting it's luck is hardly subjective. Numbers don't lie.

But hey, whatever ya gotta do to prop up your false sense of reality.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back