The Case for Reparations

Those were Jews.

"Here's a question for you: what do actor Charlton Heston, DreamWorks animation studios and Former Prime Minister Menachem Begin all have in common? Well, they've all, at one time or another, perpetuated the myth that the Jews built the pyramids. And it is a myth, make no mistake. Even if we take the earliest possible date for Jewish slavery that the Bible suggests, the Jews were enslaved in Egypt a good three hundred years after the 1750 B.C. completion date of the pyramids. That is, of course, if they were ever slaves in Egypt at all."

"The reality is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt. Yes, there's the story contained within the bible itself, but that's not a remotely historically admissible source. I'm talking about real proof; archeological evidence, state records and primary sources. Of these, nothing exists."

*Advertisement

Note that the above quotes are from haaretz.com even though the link is *advertisement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
They're gonna get it anyway, probably more, may as well lump sum it & bar from any further welfare of any kind ever.

Decades of welfare, affirmative action, desegregation, integration, mandatory inclusion, diversity quotas..thats reparations enough.

Reactions: 1 person
"Here's a question for you: what do actor Charlton Heston, DreamWorks animation studios and Former Prime Minister Menachem Begin all have in common? Well, they've all, at one time or another, perpetuated the myth that the Jews built the pyramids. And it is a myth, make no mistake. Even if we take the earliest possible date for Jewish slavery that the Bible suggests, the Jews were enslaved in Egypt a good three hundred years after the 1750 B.C. completion date of the pyramids. That is, of course, if they were ever slaves in Egypt at all."

"The reality is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt. Yes, there's the story contained within the bible itself, but that's not a remotely historically admissible source. I'm talking about real proof; archeological evidence, state records and primary sources. Of these, nothing exists."

*Advertisement

Note that the above quotes are from haaretz.com even though the link is *advertisement.

But the bible....

Slightly off topic but the bike weeks that run 2 consecutive weeks at myrtle beach is a prime example of why stigmas & stereotypes exist & are justified. You don't hear a thing in the news about the first bike rally although I'm sure it has some incidents. Then the 2nd, "cultural" bike rally moves in. All you hear is how businesses are vandalized. People doing drugs in restaurants. Refusing to leave when it's time to close. Beating on doors & windows after closing time demanding service & crying racism when they don't. Fights breaking out everywhere.....in businesses, in the streets, everywhere. EMS can't respond to calls because when they get there their being shot at. People are getting shot & killed. Now that businesses are fed up & just wanna close the race baiters move in. They threaten to sue & in the past I think they've actually won. It's ridiculous. I bet throwing a few dollars at them will fix stupid.

Reactions: 2 people

*Advertisement

I'm pretty sure at least "most" references to building the actual pyramids comes from the simple fact it's easy for people think of the pyramids and Egypt. Note even this Jewish source doesn't really associate Jewish slavery with the pyramids.

Ask the Rabbi, JewishAnswers.org » Did the Jews Build the Pyramids?

I think the issue of denying there was any such thing as Jewish slavery in Egypt altogether is much more unsettled.

remember when the stupid bartender turned politician started screeching about a new green deal and everyone laughed? this clown admin is radical and stupid enough to pursue it... heck fire the illegal aliens will be screeching for reps soon for their hardship of unlawfully crossing into the USA.

Decades of welfare, affirmative action, desegregation, integration, mandatory inclusion, diversity quotas..thats reparations enough.
Don't forget under funded schools, discrimination across the board from jobs, housing, being run off their land from 40 acres and a mule onward, and more. If all that was taken away and stolen would return reparations enough. And that doesn't even include being lynched and roasted on a spit for amusement. In some places, that stuff happens, but is kept quiet because it's in White bastion locations where law enforcement is even participates in the crimes.

Don't forget under funded schools, discrimination across the board from jobs, housing, being run off their land from 40 acres and a mule onward, and more. If all that was taken away and stolen would return reparations enough. And that doesn't even include being lynched and roasted on a spit for amusement. In some places, that stuff happens, but is kept quiet because it's in White bastion locations where law enforcement is even participates in the crimes.
its always kinda funny. growing up around people from Appalachia I always heard many of the same complaints and problems. not much on the lynching, but having their women stolen/raped, and stuff burnt and stolen was definitely an issue. forget underfunded, government schooling and housing was non-existent. etc etc

same with the native tribes I have worked with. but add back the lynching, and probably upping it to genocide.

A lot of the problems are common and shared by more than just favored minorities. The commonality was always "poor" and not "race".

All that got squared away with exactly what I posted. The underfunded schools, well, sounds like a THEM problem. Maybe they should pay more taxes like the rest of us in our fully funded schools?

Reactions: just bob
its always kinda funny. growing up around people from Appalachia I always heard many of the same complaints and problems. not much on the lynching, but having their women stolen/raped, and stuff burnt and stolen was definitely an issue. forget underfunded, government schooling and housing was non-existent. etc etc

same with the native tribes I have worked with. but add back the lynching, and probably upping it to genocide.

A lot of the problems are common and shared by more than just favored minorities. The commonality was always "poor" and not "race".
Yeah, I know, I lived in the area too. As for discrimination involving minorities, it's far more widespread, and socially as well as institutional embedded. And continues to be. So scoffing at it doesn't change the reality of it, nor its continuing resilience, and resistance to change. It includes keeping minorities as poor as possible, so exploitation and exclusiveness can both continues and be justified. However, the privileged refuse to acknowledge what they know is true, so scoff, deny, and blame the victims.

All that got squared away with exactly what I posted. The underfunded schools, well, sounds like a THEM problem. Maybe they should pay more taxes like the rest of us in our fully funded schools?
Hard to pay taxes when discrimination forces the majority of them to live in hand to mouth jobs. The stories I could tell as direct witness to even qualified people being denied jobs, being seriously underpaid, even in comparison to pale males (and fems) less qualified, less experienced, and enduring toxic work environment where even the bosses smirked or joined in on the harassment. If you haven't seen it often or lived it, you won't ever be able to acknowledge the reality of it. Only to blame "them" for the issue. It kills motivation generationally as well as individually for many. Just same, I'm not favoring the lame excuse of blame it on the Blanco boys. I'm more in favor of Taylor Swift-ism. Though I don't really like her personally.

This song, I'm told, was meant to be a joke, but the truth of it isn't limited to rednecks. The truth is too widespread for that.

Hard to pay taxes when discrimination forces the majority of them to live in hand to mouth jobs. The stories I could tell as direct witness to even qualified people being denied jobs, being seriously underpaid, even in comparison to pale males (and fems) less qualified, less experienced, and enduring toxic work environment where even the bosses smirked or joined in on the harassment. If you haven't seen it often or lived it, you won't ever be able to acknowledge the reality of it. Only to blame "them" for the issue. It kills motivation generationally as well as individually for many. Just same, I'm not favoring the lame excuse of blame it on the Blanco boys. I'm more in favor of Taylor Swift-ism. Though I don't really like her personally.

This song, I'm told, was meant to be a joke, but the truth of it isn't limited to rednecks. The truth is too widespread for that.

Making bs excuses are exactly why it will never change.

VN Store

Back