The "Big Fish" Quarterback Rumor

I'm not going to compromise the integrity of the pay sites but certain individuals are confident we haul Sims in. That is all I can refer to. One of the individuals that projects Sims to commit also knew that Lamainson was coming. Guys try not to read more into than what there is. I personally am skeptical that a guy that is recruiting very hard for Bama is now ready to switch sides. But I have learn to never doubt the prowess of this staff and the capabilities they can show.

lol you mean volnbama? Come on.

Oh shoot... If this is an effort by Vol Nation not to steer current members over to those sites (by having us not refer to them by name), then they have nothing to worry about. The majority of people won't be paying $9 a month for that stuff anyways...

That's just the trendy way to reference them I guess. I think it actually started on the two pay sites in reference to each other.

I was beginning to think that you were "catching on" to this recruiting game.....now I know you are not

You have no idea what you are talking about. This thread is no more harmful than the one started by Prehm. If Phillip is going to visit here, it's going to be against Saban's wishes no matter when he does it or under what circumstances.

I'd say I was beginning to think you were catching on, but I don't believe for a moment you have.

Very good post OP.

Thank you sir, you are one of the people on here I respect most for your ability to think as if you were a GA in the recruiting office and not just a compiler of info on pay sites.

I do like the pay sites I do not pay for having all their best info posted here for free, and that is why I think this is the greatest Vol site on the internet.

To the concerned individual, my post will not in any way lower the chance that Sims comes in on his trip. I do not speak for the athletic department or a media publication. If Norfolk news took my story and ran it, it could cause trouble (which is why Prehm cannot say anything for now).

On the last person commenting on the timing of the Sims decision my take is this:

1. Sims is still as of today committed to Alabama.
2. Sims will still take a trip to UT and that is the news that Prehm is holding off on. It may not even be officially announced.
3. It will be probably as Askew said, "2 months" before we know what is happening. The big fish switch could occur at different times. If TN beats Florida I would expect it to happen the following Monday to maximize the news. If TN does not beat Florida I would hope for it to come after the Alabama game...Sims showing up to the Alabama game in Orange would be the greatest thing that has happened at UT since Peyton Manning announced he was coming back for his senior year. How can I say that because we won an NC the next year? Yes we did, but Sims switching would result in national media attention and would establish TN as THE place to go for the hot young recruits. Our 2011 class automatically becomes top 5 in everyones mind and a hard working recruiting staff suddenly finds that our success is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:
How did I ever let this thread get off topic without me? :compute:

Y'all little kids need to get back in your rightful place... (Sarcasm for those of you who don't know me, I don't want y'all trying to jump me)

Has crunchiusmaximus spoken about this yet ? That's the biggest clue to me that it really could be true...

How did I ever let this thread get off topic without me? :compute:

Y'all little kids need to get back in your rightful place... (Sarcasm for those of you who don't know me, I don't want y'all trying to jump me)

Has crunchiusmaximus spoken about this yet ? That's the biggest clue to me that it really could be true...

havent seen him. why?

VN Store

Back