The best bacon brand?

I've taken tastes of raw bacon all my life with no problems. It's weird, but I still do it when cooking bacon.

I've never tried straight up raw but I've had some under cooked before for sure.

Me, too. I like it like that but sometimes like it a bit crispy. Depends on what else I'm doing with it.

Like if you wrap the edge of a filet with it you wont get it crispy obviously unless you destroy the filet. :)

Like if you wrap the edge of a filet with it you wont get it crispy obviously unless you destroy the filet. :)

Seriously, you'd have to way overcook it to get there. Medium rare for me, so the bacon wouldn't be crispy. Just tender and juicy.

Medium rare is the only way to order/cook steak.

Yeah, I don't understand the well done folks. Why? Why would you want a piece of shoe leather from a juicy delicious cut of meat? But, we're all different.

Yeah, I don't understand the well done folks. Why? Why would you want a piece of shoe leather from a juicy delicious cut of meat? But, we're all different.

A friend of mine orders her filet medium well which is insane to me. Like, order a sirloin if you're going to destroy it like that.

I've never tried straight up raw but I've had some under cooked before for sure.

I've had a butcher give me a piece of smoked bacon from his case to taste. It was pretty good, uncooked.

I've had a butcher give me a piece of smoked bacon from his case to taste. It was pretty good, uncooked.

it's still smoked, which is cooked to an extent

Yeah, it's what I was going to say.

For those that haven't tried it before. The next time you are grilling just take some bacon strips and lay them on the grill. It's completely different from pan frying it.

VN Store

Back