The Atlanta Braves Thread

I forgot the Atlanta Hawks made WOAT trade. Yikes

I was livid at the time but A) I’ve talked myself into thinking Young has a shot to be a really good pass-first point guard rather than the chucker I thought he was on draft night, and B) they’re getting an extra probably top 10 pick out of it. The more lottery tickets the better when you’re in full rebuild. I’m mostly okay with it now.

Good to see POS manny machado flying the POS flag all over the NLCS

Gtfo comparing Bryce to this shitshow

That's akin to A-Roid slapping the glove as he crossed first base. Can't remember who the first baseman was.
Wasn't the first baseman, Arroyo was the pitcher and was running over to cover the bag. As ****** as that was/looked he wasn't going to break Arroyo's wrist (or whatever the achilles tendon equivalent is in the hand/wrist area), Manny's dumb ass easily could have blown out dude's AT and possibly ruined his career.

Wasn't the first baseman, Arroyo was the pitcher and was running over to cover the bag. As ****** as that was/looked he wasn't going to break Arroyo's wrist (or whatever the achilles tendon equivalent is in the hand/wrist area), Manny's dumb ass easily could have blown out dude's AT and possibly ruined his career.
ARod looked like a colossal sissy and was rightfully ridiculed. Manny made an intentional decision to take someone else’s health and career in his own hands because he was mad.

Manny’s play was definitely dirty but I’m trying to figure why Aguilar was standing there after he caught the ball. Was weird all around

Manny’s play was definitely dirty but I’m trying to figure why Aguilar was standing there after he caught the ball. Was weird all around
Nobody on base... Not a close play. He may have lingered slightly, but there was no urgency for him to come bouncing off the bag.

Nobody on base... Not a close play. He may have lingered slightly, but there was no urgency for him to come bouncing off the bag.

Yeah not trying to blame him at all, usually don’t see a guy linger like that. Thought it was odd

VN Store

Back