The Atlanta Braves Thread

@Notorious B.E.N youve got me thinking about a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs the iPhone. Just weighing the downside of the platform...I use some Mac-based apps like iTunes a lot. I definitely like the device itself better in the Note with the new stylus. I think I’d use it a lot.

🤔

It doesn't have the stylus, but if you are not in too much of a hurry I would wait unitl October 9th to see what the Pixel 3 has to offer. I got a Pixel 2 literally just for mobile development (find the android studio emulator a bit too clunky for dev) and actually ended up replacing my iphone 8 with it after using it a bit. To me google assistant is superior to Siri and the pixel 2 camera is very comparable but pixel 3 camera is expected to exceed those specs and google photos is better than apple photos app though Apple is making a move towards them in that

If I didn’t somewhat protest change, I would switch to Samsung.
It's a nice device...twice the storage, plus a micro card option that doubles the internal storage. Better battery. Headphone jack. And the new stylus on the 9 lets you take photos remotely and use it to navigate powerpoints, etc. I'm strongly considering it.

@Notorious B.E.N youve got me thinking about a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs the iPhone. Just weighing the downside of the platform...I use some Mac-based apps like iTunes a lot. I definitely like the device itself better in the Note with the new stylus. I think I’d use it a lot.

🤔
Come on over to the Samsung family, we give you options.

VN Store

Back