The Atlanta Braves Thread

And it ultimately made matters worse when we used Reed and he never hit. The pitcher spot was only going to come up twice, so it wasn’t a big deal at that point in the game.

Oh well, moving on.

It also really points out how badly we need a 3rd baseman. Camargo has a ton of value off the bench in an Omar Infante/Martin Prado type role.

There is nothing better than starting your Monday with your car breaking down and being left on Pellissippi Highway

It also really points out how badly we need a 3rd baseman. Camargo has a ton of value off the bench in an Omar Infante/Martin Prado type role.

I agree having Johan as a super utility guy is the best value but taking out a guy with a 112 OPS+ for a 78 OPS+ with no defensive value change is absolutely dumb

Reactions: 1 person
Good deal. I was going to offer to help if you needed it. Coil packs aren’t too big of a deal.

Thanks i supper appreciate it. The guy has done our cars for years and is an honest dude so I trust him. It needed some tuning anyways so he’s taking care of all it for me

We need 3+ relievers

I trust Minter, Biddle, Carle and that’s it (I trust Jackson as a long relief only option. Winkler has been bad since June. We don’t have another lefty I trust bc Biddle has reverse splits. I really am starting to think it’s time to give Touki a shot. I’d love to get Britton/Givens from Baltimore

Reactions: 1 person
My elderly sweet granny has called me and requested I get on the internet to tell people to not eat Ritz crackers or you will die. So here we are, do what you will with this information.

VN Store

Back