The Atlanta Braves Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads should roll. You can't blow leads like that in consecutive weeks.

Defense has been iffy all year. They arent't good enough to take everything away. Gameplan was to take away QB running and take away Crabtree and make QB win doing something else. Once SF figured it out, tjat's what they did. He started throwing to Vernon Davis, whom they hadn't thrown to in a month. Falcons D just needs better players; which was obvious in August.

I'm just breaking your balls. I wish STL had the hockey history that Detroit does...that said, there is not another team I savor beating more than the Red Wings.

For the record, I completely disassociate myself with all things Cardinals. But the Blues are going to be a team to watch this year...

Being hatched in Flint and my father born and raised in Flint I was a huge Red Wings fan.. Until the Nashville Predators moved into town. Now I almost loathe the Red Wings. Almost. Weird predicament. Detroit is definitely Hockeytown USA, no debating that.

GF trying to get me help with Pinterest arts and crafts, you guys. No dice. Drinking the Four Roses and watching the game. No work tomorrow FTW.

Being hatched in Flint and my father born and raised in Flint I was a huge Red Wings fan.. Until the Nashville Predators moved into town. Now I almost loathe the Red Wings. Almost. Weird predicament. Detroit is definitely Hockeytown USA, no debating that.

See I couldn't bail on the Blues when Nashville got a team. I pull for the Preds, but STL will always be my team.

STL/NSH tomorrow, BTW...

I'm just breaking your balls. I wish STL had the hockey history that Detroit does...that said, there is not another team I savor beating more than the Red Wings.

For the record, I completely disassociate myself with all things Cardinals. But the Blues are going to be a team to watch this year...

My (a die hard Wings fan) has gone back and forth 500 times between buying a Gretzky Blues jersey or not.

And there is no doubt the Blues have one of the best logos in all of sports.

I like how Tom Brady hasn't had a "**** you guys, I'm going to dominate" playoff game in five years, but yet all I hear about is how Peyton Manning isn't clutch.

I like how Tom Brady hasn't had a "**** you guys, I'm going to dominate" playoff game in five years, but yet all I hear about is how Peyton Manning isn't clutch.

The narrative surrounding QBs is rarely valid. A week ago, Matt Ryan went from choker to hero because he completed two passes and put his fate in the hands of a kicker. He's the same guy either way, but it's all about labels.

Brady just lost a worse playoff game than any in Manning's postseason career. Thirteen points at home against what was an average defense all year? Really?

Once the narratives get set they never change.

Ouch, sportscenter just had to do a "aww, that sucks for Atl sports" first of which being the infield fly rule play. I'm now sufficiently depressed, I should go to bed.

Well guys.. I did it.. I caved. I followed Hugh freeze on twitter. I might as well embrace ole miss as my west team. I need to be dipped in the river seven times.

Been a lot of smoke from the TBrown camp involving Ole Miss so I am not surprised by these recent developments.

I got no beef with Mississippi teams. Indifferent. If I had to pick a team from the West I would go with Barn. Their fans always seem tolerable for the most part.

Been a lot of smoke from the TBrown camp involving Ole Miss so I am not surprised by these recent developments.

I got no beef with Mississippi teams. Indifferent. If I had to pick a team from the West I would go with Barn. Their fans always seem tolerable for the most part.

As a young buck it was LSU for hatred of bama, then I learned they are just as evil. Became miss st because them winning is irrelevant to anyone or anything. Moved to the barn at caddy/Ronnie and has remained there until now. So..as you can see.. My western allegiance doesn't mean much.

I have been to games at auburn. Very nice people.

As someone who deals with Auburn fans all the time, I think you need to reevaluate. They're the mutt that looks in the mirror and sees a Rottweiler.

Man there are a holes fan bases for every SEC team. It comes down to who annoys you the least. And for me, that's Auburn. I am sure since they are Alabama's hated in-state rival subconsciously that helps me. I hate Alabama with the passions of 7 hells.

Man there are a holes fan bases for every SEC team. It comes down to who annoys you the least. And for me, that's Auburn. I am sure since they are Alabama's hated in-state rival subconsciously that helps me. I hate Alabama with the passions of 7 hells.

I root for Bama over Auburn all day. Auburn fans annoy me the most, maybe cause i live 45 minutes from there. The only things i hate more than Auburn in college football is the fact that most years i have to root for them over Florida to help UT's chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back