The Atlanta Braves (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a little early to start calling him a legend. he is off to a great start but lets not forget that there is little for the pitchers to look at before facing him.

Sorry, but I have to rub it in. I was there Sunday. My first time getting to see Heyward in person and he walks it off. It was unreal. Also, they played Rocky Top once when Helton came to the plate. I thought that was pretty cool. Gotta go get the Phils tonight and take care of business against Kendrick. Don't wanna be down in the series going up against Halladay on Wednesday.

might be a little early to start calling him a legend. he is off to a great start but lets not forget that there is little for the pitchers to look at before facing him.

I was joking about the legend part, however, he to has never seen these pitchers, it works both ways. He is doing great for a 20 year old rookie.

First it was no-no, now a complete game shutout? The offense totally wasted a fine game pitched by Tim Hudson.

First it was no-no, now a complete game shutout? The offense totally wasted a fine game pitched by Tim Hudson.

The Braves caught a coupld bad breaks.

But you just have to tip your cap and move on to the next game. Hudson did exactly what he had to do, which was give his team a chance and keep Philly's run production as low as possible.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back