The Anxiety thread

Correct. Stress can lead to both physical & mental health issues though. Praying for you as well.

Yeah man I really think it is all stress related. Today and yesterday I've felt fine, my 2 days off. Also Thursday the day before a day off I was fine. However Sunday through Wednesday when im dwelling work i feel the worst. I doubt it's coincidental

Getting a colonoscopy next Thursday. Doctor highly doubts there's anything wrong but he said this will be worth the peace of mind

Getting a colonoscopy next Thursday. Doctor highly doubts there's anything wrong but he said this will be worth the peace of mind

Let's make a deal, you and me, right now. If the results come back just fine, you will accept the results. Deal?

A second deal. If the results come back just fine, you will write on a sheet of paper or in your phone - "Most of my health fears have not come true. I am healthy. Why am I scared about this sensation? My health fears have not come true." Deal?

Let's make a deal, you and me, right now. If the results come back just fine, you will accept the results. Deal?

A second deal. If the results come back just fine, you will write on a sheet of paper or in your phone - "Most of my health fears have not come true. I am healthy. Why am I scared about this sensation? My health fears have not come true." Deal?

Most definitely. I promise. I'm not even worried about this surprisingly. I've got a good feeling about it, I feel like my anxiety will be over with after this

I wish mine was that easy. I hope you feel great after the results but I've found I always find excuses. Mine are all heart related fears. I'm 22 and been going on since I was like 18 but I always feel crappy. Like I can't exercise much and sometimes my bp is low and sometimes I get heart palps. I have had three or four ekg's, a 14 day monitor, and been listened to every which way while holding and not holding breath in difference positions. Blood work like crazy. Every thing has came back normal and I feel just as bad as I did and keep swearing something is wrong. I keep saying I want an echo done but my whole family is telling me not to waste the money.

Have you already had an endoscopy? The one where they go down your throat? I feel like that needs to be done 1st if it hasn't already. God Bless & I hope all turns out well with your colonoscopy.

I wish mine was that easy. I hope you feel great after the results but I've found I always find excuses. Mine are all heart related fears. I'm 22 and been going on since I was like 18 but I always feel crappy. Like I can't exercise much and sometimes my bp is low and sometimes I get heart palps. I have had three or four ekg's, a 14 day monitor, and been listened to every which way while holding and not holding breath in difference positions. Blood work like crazy. Every thing has came back normal and I feel just as bad as I did and keep swearing something is wrong. I keep saying I want an echo done but my whole family is telling me not to waste the money.
Peace of mind is worth any dollar amount. They'd have to experience your feelings to understand no questions asked

Have you already had an endoscopy? The one where they go down your throat? I feel like that needs to be done 1st if it hasn't already. God Bless & I hope all turns out well with your colonoscopy.

I have not all he did was listen to my stomach and offer the colonoscopy so we can figure it out for sure. He doesn't seem worried. My family thinks he just wants the insurance money or whatever they think i'm wasting my time but I need peace of mind

I have not all he did was listen to my stomach and offer the colonoscopy so we can figure it out for sure. He doesn't seem worried. My family thinks he just wants the insurance money or whatever they think i'm wasting my time but I need peace of mind

Normally, if your having gastro complaints that are ongoing they want to do an endoscopy 1st. That's the typical way. Then, the colonoscopy comes after that if nothing is found. That's really weird.

Normally, if your having gastro complaints that are ongoing they want to do an endoscopy 1st. That's the typical way. Then, the colonoscopy comes after that if nothing is found. That's really weird.

Maybe the doctor really is just doing it for the insurance money. Who knows, I just want it all over

Feel any better about your situation now or still feel anxiety that there is still something more wrong?

I feel tremendously better. They said hemorrhoids go away themselves but I'd still like to purchase something to treat them. For the first time in a while I realize I'm not dying as crazy as that sounds

Reactions: 1 person
I'm back. Had a buddy mention something called sex headaches and realized I've gotten those before, usually when drinking I believe. It's where you get a headache before or after getting off, usually extremely intense and only lasts for a minute or 2. But now I've been worrying myself about meningitis or a brain tumor bc ever since he said that I've began having head pain randomly usually around my temples and behind my right eye. It could be anxiety idk

I'm back. Had a buddy mention something called sex headaches and realized I've gotten those before, usually when drinking I believe. It's where you get a headache before or after getting off, usually extremely intense and only lasts for a minute or 2. But now I've been worrying myself about meningitis or a brain tumor bc ever since he said that I've began having head pain randomly usually around my temples and behind my right eye. It could be anxiety idk

Sounds like sinuses...

just dont make the ER a habit

Oh man! You wouldn't believe the things people go to the ER about! My sister works in the ER and can just about tell you days when it will be busy and when it won't. Game days are pretty slow, nobody want to leave the house while the game is on. If it's raining outside or really cold people won't get out to drive to the ER. The full moon theory is mostly true as well unless it's raining and they can't see the moon. You might laugh at what all I just said but it's true and it's sad. The majority of this proves how these people never really needed to be in the ER to begin with.

"I was going to go to the ER but the game was on, so I waited until today." True stories.

I think i'm having tension headaches possibly. My neck has been giving me issues for about a week and that's when this started. My neck feels like it's got a knot like it's muscle tightness

VN Store

Back