The all too early DNC 2020 thread

Sanders has the best shot, would have won last time except for the delegate fix and the DNC. You offer a Dimocrat free stuff you get an immediate reaction. I think his slogan should be, "let the republicans work!".

Sanders has the best shot, would have won last time except for the delegate fix and the DNC. You offer a Dimocrat free stuff you get an immediate reaction. I think his slogan should be, "let the republicans work!".
No he wouldn't have, he got destroyed on Super Tuesday. The votes just weren't there for Sanders.

Obama wasn't gay either.
b6f.jpg

In 'historic' move, Democrats strip superdelegates of power

The Democratic National Committee voted Saturday to significantly curtail the power of superdelegates and make presidential caucuses more accessible, overcoming objections from a vocal minority of its membership.

The reform package, pushed by DNC Chairman Tom Perez and allies of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, among others, passed overwhelmingly by voice vote at the DNC’s summer meeting here — two years after the process started.

Interesting move. I see there was some push back from said Superdelegates.

Let's see if that holds or they find another way to rig the election towards their chosen one.

Reactions: AirVol
This is probably supposed to be something that resembles a joke, but he's not gay. He is a qualified black dude though. Excellent observation there 72.
A qualified black dude is one that falls in line with the sheep, right? The unqualified ones think for themselves.

SIAP, but I found this funny.

2020 odds: Trump favored more than every other challenger combined

Despite a wave of troubling headlines, President Trump’s odds of winning re-election have surged and are far higher than any challenger, according to a leading online gambling site.

What’s more, said BetOnline.ag, more gamblers are betting on a Trump victory than on every single other competitor of either party, of which the site lists 45.

Trump currently stands as a 3/2 bet to win re-election. His closest challenger is California Sen. Kamala Harris, listed at 10-1.

Hillary Clinton has dropped to 66-1, behind Sen. Bernie Sanders, 14-1, former Vice President Joe Biden, 16-1, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, 50-1.

What was the saying in 2012?

"FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!"

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Count me in. At this point, I'd vote for a turnip over Mobster Don.

Last edited:
I'd consider Bloomberg but his social engineering/government knows what's good for you tendencies are a concern.

I don't drink Big Gulps. Beer or water for me. ;)

the reality is that most of the left base would consider him a right-winger - he doesn't have a chance in hell of getting the nomination.

The only thing that can save the left from itself is another rigged primary and the SuperDelegate system to subvert the will of the base.

The only thing that can save the left from itself is another rigged primary and the SuperDelegate system to subvert the will of the base.
Nobody is really saying much about it, but you're exactly right. There's a left wing Tea Party effect happening and they aren't exactly sure how far they can get away with sliding to the left and still control it from within.

Last edited:
The Democrat Party is in a quandary right now. If they go the Bernie Sanders/Cortez/Gillum route, they're undoubtedly going to lose a large chunk of independent support. This puts them in a difficult situation that can be capitalized on if Republicans weren't so inept.

VN Store

Back