The admittedly off topic night before a Vols game thread with a really long title

Yeah Doug is my uncle, I hate to hear that. I've been gone a long time. Great people in that area. One day I am going to retire to shady valley.

Shady is just up the road from me. I'm in upper Stoney Creek. Love it up there.

Trying to figure out if I'm up for some Halloween sex tonight. Oh yeah, and watching the sweet sting (the greatest wrestler of all time in my worthless opinion) video I bought at Walmart yesterday!

Trying to figure out if I'm up for some Halloween sex tonight. Oh yeah, and watching the sweet sting (the greatest wrestler of all time in my worthless opinion) video I bought at Walmart yesterday!

Sex, Halloween candy, and a 'wrasslin video. Amazing.

Scorpion death lock!

You guys gotta try the butterfinger cups. Its like a Reeces cup, but the filling is butterfinger. My wife bought them to give out and I've eaten like 12 of them.

You guys gotta try the butterfinger cups. Its like a Reeces cup, but the filling is butterfinger. My wife bought them to give out and I've eaten like 12 of them.

Can't be better than a Reese's?!

Raided the kid's bags for one of those. It was good.

I'm drinking a gallon of water a day to hydrate. My skin looks great and no more hangovers. Win win

Yeah, Sting and Hogan are childhood idols to me. When they get you as a kid, they've got you for ever. By the way, which Sting is your favorite? Bleach blonde or Crow?

Wolfpac Sting. Hogan's overrated but i loved some nWo. Nash and Scott Hall are my 2nd and 3rd favorite.

VN Store

Back