The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

Coaches getting themselves T’d up is dumb. Especially dumb when it happens late in close games. Mizzou went on a run that likely will ice the game right after the Utah State coach got one. I never understood people who think it helps the team that does it.

Coaches getting themselves T’d up is dumb. Especially dumb when it happens late in close games. Mizzou went on a run that likely will ice the game right after the Utah State coach got one. I never understood people who think it helps the team that does it.
Didn’t hurt. Missouri missed both free throws.

Reactions: WillisWG
Me too, but I know if I pick everything right today it just means tomorrow will be a bloodbath.
One time a few years back I had 30 of the 32 second round teams right, and the two teams I’d picked incorrectly to win in the first round I had losing in the second anyway. Felt like I was gonna win a car and all that. Then I had one sweet sixteen team right and none in the elite eight 🥲

can’t convince this group. Many times folks on here saying Barnes need to get a T.

Seth seems mad that one of his stone cold locks is letting him down. Hopefully ULL goes 3 for 20 at 10:00 tonight.

Anybody besides me think that Candace Parker and Seth Davis might have a friendly side bet if Duke and Tennessee play each other in the second round?

Tony Bennett and Virginia has become the Rick Barnes of the first round of this tournament lately, going 1-3 in their last four first round games.
If you look at their last 5 tournament appearances the championships sticks out like a sore thumb. Not that I wouldn't trade a lot worse for a ship of our own

Great. They are running an NCAA promo featuring Loyola-Chicago’s 100 year old, evil nun. I don’t need to keep being reminded of her magic.

Reactions: Tenacjim
Good publicity and he knows the probability that he ever has to pay off is extremely low.

And good for employee morale. But even if given a 75% chance of picking each game correctly, the probability of being perfect after 48 games is infinitesimal.

They have a $100k reward for some other pick performance. And if Creighton makes the FF he sweetens the prize.

Charles Barkley stating the NCAA needs to put a stop to these extra years COVID is over these guys are old he is completely correct

VN Store

Back