The 2016 Summer Olympics - Rio

Anybody see the guys during wrestling that took their shirts off and threw them down, looked like the ref did too. I was at a restaurant and saw it and it looked like something crazy was going on.

Anybody see the guys during wrestling that took their shirts off and threw them down, looked like the ref did too. I was at a restaurant and saw it and it looked like something crazy was going on.

The Mongolian wrestler won on points, then the ref gave a point to the Uzbek wrestler, that made them tied on points. Gave the Uzbek the win, so the Mongolian coaches removed thier clothes in protest.

Reactions: 1 person
The Mongolian wrestler won on points, then the ref gave a point to the Uzbek wrestler, that made them tied on points. Gave the Uzbek the win, so the Mongolian coaches removed thier clothes in protest.

Mmm. Mongolian chicken. Now I'm hungry

Yeah, I'm scared to look at them, one of them is 17 lol.

Haha

Though, to be fair, unless one's in Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Delaware, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oregon, or California (and maybe Texas? - it has almost conflicting laws), that would be ok.

Solid olympics on the whole. Brazil represented themselves extremely well on the world stage.

VN Store

Back