Thanks But No Thanks---We Prefer WAR

Apparently it's merely the thread of poor examples were you and others try to claim Hamas is trying to take back Israel.

I'll give you a $1000 if you will quote where I made that claim.

Dipsnit.

I'll give you a $1000 if you will quote where I made that claim.

Dipsnit.

It's implied in your horrible comparison. You asked me if I were going to give my land up to Indians. So you must be trying to make a comparison here between Palestinians and Indians.

Or you're just ignorant.

Reactions: 2 people
It's implied in your horrible comparison. You asked me if I were going to give my land up to Indians. So you must be trying to make a comparison here between Palestinians and Indians.

Or you're just ignorant.

That's right. Let the hate flow through you. You make a claim about something I said which you cannot back up and I am ignorant. Post surgical meds have jacked your brain.

I actually wasn't making a comparison. I asked if you would give up your real property to a person with documented native american lineage because I am curious if your political ideas are steadfast even when it hits you in the wallet.

For the record, I don't give a camel rat's sandy ballsack about Israel, Palestine, Hamas, IDF, PLO. None of those people look like me. And I as a conservative am only allowed to care about middle aged white dudes.

That's right. Let the hate flow through you. You make a claim about something I said which you cannot back up and I am ignorant. Post surgical meds have jacked your brain.

I actually wasn't making a comparison. I asked if you would give up your real property to a person with documented native american lineage because I am curious if your political ideas are steadfast even when it hits you in the wallet.

For the record, I don't give a camel rat's sandy ballsack about Israel, Palestine, Hamas, IDF, PLO. None of those people look like me. And I as a conservative am only allowed to care about middle aged white dudes.

How does this comparison relate? Palestinians are not trying to take over Israel nor or they asking Israel to give up their land.

Reactions: 3 people
How does this comparison relate? Palestinians are not trying to take over Israel nor or they asking Israel to give up their land.

What are they looking for, then? Trick or treat rights in Israeli neighborhoods?

BTW, how is the arm healing up?

Do you consider native Americans to be squatters also? How can you call people who've been there 1000s of years as "squatters",

Should have killed all the pail faces when they first landed, they didn't and lost.

What are they looking for, then? Trick or treat rights in Israeli neighborhoods?

BTW, how is the arm healing up?

I'm decent, thanks for asking. I had a physical therapy appointment earlier today.

Of course each side has blame here. Some of their attacks are a response to aggression from Israel. Others appear unprovoked. The clear problem here is that neither side trusts the other so each side is willing to fire at the drop of a hat.

My problem here is with statements such as that made by the op that somehow they are in the wrong for not wanting to leave their land. I also don't understand anyone who proclaims the land is Israel's.

I'm decent, thanks for asking. I had a physical therapy appointment earlier today.

Of course each side has blame here. Some of their attacks are a response to aggression from Israel. Others appear unprovoked. The clear problem here is that neither side trusts the other so each side is willing to fire at the drop of a hat.

My problem here is with statements such as that made by the op that somehow they are in the wrong for not wanting to leave their land. I also don't understand anyone who proclaims the land is Israel's.

Don't the vocal groups in Palestine and Hamas want Israel "driven into the sea" and the land to be turned over to Palestinians?

Don't the vocal groups in Palestine and Hamas want Israel "driven into the sea" and the land to be turned over to Palestinians?

I'm sure there's a contingent who would love that but the idea that Arab leaders have ever publicly expressed this desire is a myth originating in a quote from former Israeli PM Ben Gurion. In fact,

In 1973 Mayhew offered £5,000 to anyone who could produce evidence that Nasser had stated that he sought to "drive the Jews into the sea". Mayhew repeated the offer later in the House of Commons (Hansard, 18 October 1973) and broadened it to include any genocidal statement by an Arab leader (The Guardian, 9 September 1974), while reserving for himself the right to be the arbiter of the authenticity of any purported statements as well as their meaning. Mayhew received several letters from claimants, each one producing one quotation or another from an Arab leader, all of which Mayhew deemed to be fabricated. One claimant, Warren Bergson, took Mayhew to court. The case came before the High Court in February 1976. Bergson was unable to offer evidence of Nasser's alleged statement and acknowledged that, after thorough research, he had been unable to find any statement by a responsible Arab leader that could be described as genocidal.

Ironically tens of thousands of Palestinians were literally driven into the sea in 1948.

:peace:

Apparently it's merely the thread of poor examples were you and others try to claim Hamas is trying to take back Israel.

We will not bend or fail until the blood of every last Jew from the youngest child to the oldest elder is spilt to redeem our land!
Yasser Arafat

I'm sure there's a contingent who would love that but the idea that Arab leaders have ever publicly expressed this desire is a myth originating in a quote from former Israeli PM Ben Gurion. In fact,

Ironically tens of thousands of Palestinians were literally driven into the sea in 1948.

:peace:

Interesting. Maybe this factoid from 1948 is why the militant Arabs use this phrase.
Jews were driven into the ovens a few years prior. Almost 2 decades prior, Serbia was invaded as well as Luxemborg. A Century before, Aboriginal Americans were driven to reservations in the American west. Aboriginals on the continent of Australia were driven back by the English. South Africans were driven out of South Africa. Even now, regions in Africa fight as they have for millenia over the same lands.
World history is littered with people overtaking land and resources where inhabitants reside, work, and commune.
I don't understand what makes the Arab/Jew conflict so special.

Interesting. Maybe this factoid from 1948 is why the militant Arabs use this phrase.
Jews were driven into the ovens a few years prior. Almost 2 decades prior, Serbia was invaded as well as Luxemborg. A Century before, Aboriginal Americans were driven to reservations in the American west. Aboriginals on the continent of Australia were driven back by the English. South Africans were driven out of South Africa. Even now, regions in Africa fight as they have for millenia over the same lands.
World history is littered with people overtaking land and resources where inhabitants reside, work, and commune.
I don't understand what makes the Arab/Jew conflict so special.

Because Israel is such a self-sufficient country and their people are self sufficient and statists hate it.

Because Israel is such a self-sufficient country and their people are self sufficient and statists hate it.

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick you're obsessed! The Israel/Palestine conflict has nothing to do with big/small government. Heck Israel is just as big a welfare state as the US.

And if they're sooo self-sufficient why do we pour billion$ into their military each year?

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick you're obsessed! The Israel/Palestine conflict has nothing to do with big/small government. Heck Israel is just as big a welfare state as the US.

And if they're sooo self-sufficient why do we pour billion$ into their military each year?

Because we need at least one friend in the ME

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. They buy that military gear from us at discounted prices and it is classified as aid. They also defend themselves unlike all those European countries you're so fond of.

Reactions: 5 people
Last edited:
They also use a lot of the foreign aid that we give them to fund lobby groups (AIPAC). That's kind of crazy if you think about it. We send them money that they turn around and use to influence our elections and policies.

Reactions: 4 people
They also use a lot of the foreign aid that we give them to fund lobby groups (AIPAC). That's kind of crazy if you think about it. We send them money that they turn around and use to influence our elections and policies.

sounds just like the way our government runs. GOP spending plan for years, why do you think 'corporations are people too'

VN Store

Back