Thank you Butch

coffeevol

regular old member
For getting us to this point where the roster has talent. I appreciate the rebuild from Dooley and Kiff, we are going to get where we need to be but not with you at the leadership of the UT Capta8ns wheel. Thanks for recruiting and stabilization

Reactions: 13 people
Yeah, thanks for getting us to the point of being embarrased twice in one season against our rivala. Thanks for having an offense that is literally the worst i have ever seen. Thank you for failing to score the 4 times you had the ball at the 1 yard line or closer. Thank you for making us the laughingstock of football. Thank you for taking millions from this program and giving nothing in return.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, thanks for getting us to the point of being embarrased twice in one season against our rivala. Thanks for having an offense that is literally the worst i have ever seen. Thank you for failing to score the 4 times you had the ball at the 1 yard line or closer. Thank you for making us the laughingstock of football. Thank you for taking millions from this program and giving nothing in return.

This :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah thanks for running our football program in the ground...Hell if it wasn't for Dobbs you would've been gone 2 years ago...Never thought anyone could out do Dooley but man you sure have put up an effort to do just that.

Vols didn't appear to have much talent on the field today, when compared to Bama, will it ever change?

Don't hold your breath:good!:

This was first game I got to watch this year with Tenn., and I can not believe how
pathetic the offense looked. I thought there was talent on this team, yet it does not
show. Butch and his whole staff need to go as soon as possible. they recruited talent
yet can not develop it.

Thank you Butch and the Referees for costing me a great deal of money, the spread was at 37 points and we lose by 38. There is no doubt in my mind that this game and the way it was called by the ref's indicate that gambling in college football is most certainly fixed, there is no way he should not have kicked a field goal and there is no way that Trey Smith moved an inch on the false start, and that penalty on Kongbo was correct but there is no way that ball should have been moved to 1 yard line. YES: I Am crying over spilled milk and I understand perfectly that when you bet it is a risk, however I always though that college football was not corrupt, I am wrong and will never place a wager on another football game as long as I live. I have one live bet and that is that Alabama wins the NC, if that occurs I will be even and be very thankful. Butch pack your bags I never want to see you ever again. GO VOLS.

Yeah, whatever. Goodbye Butch. You will definitely not be missed. Should have been fired at least a year ago.

VN Store

Back