Th Official #24 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 8:00 PM CT, SEC Network

Papa John's has half off on-line orders on Wednesday in the big TN markets. Vol50 is the code. I think it's when TN scores 80 in a win. Not sure if Memphis is included, but pretty sure that Knox, Nash, Chatt, and Tri-Cs are included.

Papa Johns sucks :)

Reactions: 1 person
So what's the deal, are you already chalking up the aTm as a loss? I'm sure you know we are .500.

Read what I posted and maybe you'll be able to figure it out. I said beat TX A&M Saturday and we will be back on track. We came off the rails by starting 0-2 in the conference and have now evened it up. However, until we start winning games we should win on our home court, I don't consider us back on track, especially if we lose to A&M. And yes, I do expect to beat them on Sat.

Read what I posted and maybe you'll be able to figure it out. I said beat TX A&M Saturday and we will be back on track. We came off the rails by starting 0-2 in the conference and have now evened it up. However, until we start winning games we should win on our home court, I don't consider us back on track, especially if we lose to A&M. And yes, I do expect to beat them on Sat.

We beat Kentucky last Saturday at home, by your definition that's back on track, correct?

Beating UK the way UT did should definitely qualify as back on track, no?

Hey,Smallvol, I think Williams,Schofield,Bone,Bowden and Turner mostly. Daniel and Alexander some. You can watch replay if you have the ESPN app.

Ben and Thunder, thanks for the info.

Think getting back to civilization, will try to see if we can get the app to connect. Appreciate you two.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back