***Texas vs #10 Oklahoma***

Texas play calling is as bad as Tn is. Looks like Tn & Tx has the same OC

Yeah...the last 3 series looks like they have gone to the Mike Debord playbook...slow developing run plays and passes behind the line of scrimmage.

Texas actually making the sacks instead of letting Mayfield create with his legs. That must be nice.

I hate Oklahoma's players so I won't lose sleep if texas wins. It's not like it makes the Vols look bad. We have made ourselves look bad. If vols win today and Oklahoma loses, I will be just fine.

DeBord is getting on in years. I would not be shocked if he showed up at the wrong stadium. Maybe we can let a drunk sorority chick take over playcalling duties. Would greatly enhance our chances of winning.

Reactions: 1 person
This is one of the games I generally look forward to each year. I picked Oklahoma to win but I wouldn't mind seeing Texas beat them.

I wouldn't mind seeing OU lose. Texas will have to open it up some on offense. Sound familiar?

DeBord is getting on in years. I would not be shocked if he showed up at the wrong stadium. Maybe we can let a drunk sorority chick take over playcalling duties. Would greatly enhance our chances of winning.

They know how to open up holes to run the ball through

So the WR coach is calling the plays? Looks like it was a good change.

Wonder if TN would do the same ... Nah

VN Store

Back