Texas @ Baylor

I was very impressed with Kalani Brown. Her ability to finish with contact is amazing!

However, Baylor's guards are too slow to make a serious title run. They may not even make the FF.

I was very impressed with Kalani Brown. Her ability to finish with contact is amazing!

However, Baylor's guards are too slow to make a serious title run. They may not even make the FF.

Alexis Jones is slow???

Wallace isn't the quickest player, but she's the perfect glue player. She does a bit of everything.

Baylor and UConn are the two teams I'm most confident of for making the FF.

Reactions: 2 people
Alexis Jones is slow???

Wallace isn't the quickest player, but she's the perfect glue player. She does a bit of everything.

Baylor and UConn are the two teams I'm most confident of for making the FF.

Yes. The Baylor guards could not keep up with the Texas guards. It was painfully obvious.

Yes. The Baylor guards could not keep up with the Texas guards. It was painfully obvious.

The Baylor guards have a very difficult time moving around screens. They almost always go under. Mulkey has talked about this in recent post game pressers. Texas took
advantage and they really kept pace rebounding. The positioning of their feet in particular Prince is all wrong. Wallace gets hung up on screens often as well but of all their guards she is by far the best defender.

Jones is just as fast as any of the other guards for most of the top teams, but even UConn or MD doesn't have guards as fast as McCarty. She's on another level, along with MSU's Morgan Williams and SC's Bianca Cuevas.

Jones is just as fast as any of the other guards for most of the top teams, but even UConn or MD doesn't have guards as fast as McCarty. She's on another level, along with MSU's Morgan Williams and SC's Bianca Cuevas.

Higgs is lightning fast too.

Reactions: 2 people
Most impressive to me is looking at the boxscore and the even distribution of shots and points on both teams. Suggests to me they have good ball and player movement.

Compare that to say the LVs against UGA. Some of you film heads go back and watch that game and tell us how many times the ball stopped in one of the LVs hands as she turned to face her defender, measure her up, and then try to break her down off the dribble! (against zone or man) Seriously.....give us player and number of times.

Reactions: 1 person
Most impressive to me is looking at the boxscore and the even distribution of shots and points on both teams. Suggests to me they have good ball and player movement.

Compare that to say the LVs against UGA. Some of you film heads go back and watch that game and tell us how many times the ball stopped in one of the LVs hands as she turned to face her defender, measure her up, and then try to break her down off the dribble! (against zone or man) Seriously.....give us player and number of times.

What is that player suppose to do when some of her teammates are scared and not confident to take shots and continue to pass the ball? Tennessee basically plays 3 against 5. Our pg don't even look to score and our 2 player is not considered a scoring threat and occasionally gives us something offensively. Against Georgia, only a few came to play.

Reactions: 1 person
What is that player suppose to do when some of her teammates are scared and not confident to take shots and continue to pass the ball? Tennessee basically plays 3 against 5. Our pg don't even look to score and our 2 player is not considered a scoring threat and occasionally gives us something offensively. Against Georgia, only a few came to play.

That's why I'm so happy that all four recruits can score and like to pass the ball.

VN Store

Back