Terrorist shootings in Minneapolis

Criminals sure. Terrorists? Nope. If they would have showed up and opened fire, yeah terrorists. But they showed up and just anti-protested, and the BLM loons attacked. They defended themselves. I bet they can get charged with inciting violence, maybe a weapons charge here and there, but not terrorism. Watch the video I posted where the BLM idiots admit to attacking the guys.

And I'm not taking up for them, advocating white supremacy is stupid. It's like fighting to convince people the sky is blue.

What you did, I see.

I bet you think these worthless people destroying their cities, killing each other and creating racist movements are honorable.

You're assuming an awful lot from me saying they aren't terrorists. Do you think these white supremacists were acting honorably to stop a terrorist attack? (That's a direct question, since I know reading question marks is difficult for you)

Reactions: 2 people
You're assuming an awful lot from me saying they aren't terrorists. Do you think these white supremacists were acting honorably to stop a terrorist attack? (That's a direct question, since I know reading question marks is difficult for you)

Oh hey, finally a direct question toward me. I'm still waiting in the other thread, though no longer care since I've already pointed out where you're nothing short of retarded in that one already.

It's refreshing to see you refer to these racist, black movements as terroristic though.

Were the white guys acting honorably at the racist, black rally where they had equal rights to be there and shot only after they were chased? No, they were stupid to be there.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh hey, finally a direct question toward me. I'm still waiting in the other thread, though no longer care since I've already pointed out where you're nothing short of retarded in that one already.

It's refreshing to see you refer to these racist, black movements as terroristic though.

Were the white guys acting honorably at the racist, black rally where they had equal rights to be there and shot only after they were chased? No, they were stupid to be there.

You're only waiting because you apparently can't read, but that's okay. Maybe one day.

Did I ask whether they were stupid to be there, or whether they were stopping a terrorist attack? That's 4 dodged questions now, let's see if this one is #5.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm still waiting in the other thread, though no longer care since I've already pointed out where you're nothing short of retarded in that one already.

By the way, you should know that I really enjoy statements like this. The funniest part about it is that you made yourself look really really stupid, but the discussion was so far over your head that you actually think you "schooled" me. I think you'd understand if I explained it slowly, but this is way more fun.

VN Store

Back