Terrorist Attack on 6/6/06?

(hatvol96 @ May 2 said:
Dick Cheney-"The SUV Drivin', Old Man Shootin', War Mongerin', Haliburton Runnin' Son of a Gun." Woooooo!!!!

Yee Haw!!!!!!! Hell yea!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

I just couldnt help myself!!!! :D

i can think of a good reason they wouldnt bomb us on that day. they dont believe in GOD therefor they dont believe in satan so that day has no significance to them

I've actually wondered the same thing that bigtime brought up. Does the number 666 even have any significance in Islam?

(GAVol @ May 6 said:
I've actually wondered the same thing that bigtime brought up. Does the number 666 even have any significance in Islam?

Beats me, but I do know that this is a silly thread.

(oklavol @ May 2 said:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3770815

Anybody else think there will probably be a terrorist atack on 6/6/06?
Supposedly the Federal govt is preparing itself for one.

The way el quada attaches significance to dates, I think 6/6/06 will be very hard to beat. Especially with biblical references to 666.

Rumor has always been they have been trying to get suitcase nukes and considering the porous border in the southwest for entry.

There hasnt been another attack in this country for 5 years now.
the only terrorists that would attack then are american terrorists. Islamic people wouldnt bomb us then because they are religious people, the devil is there enemy too.

(volsfan711 @ May 6 said:
the only terrorists that would attack then are american terrorists. Islamic people wouldnt bomb us then because they are religious people, the devil is there enemy too.

That sounds great until you realize that the battle cry of radical Islamists is "Kill the infidels". And if you're not sure what their definition of an infidel is . . . go look in the mirror.

(GAVol @ May 6 said:
That sounds great until you realize that the battle cry of radical Islamists is "Kill the infidels". And if you're not sure what their definition of an infidel is . . . go look in the mirror.

I do that all the time. I wake up in the morning and the first thing that I do is go stand in front of my mirror and yell INFIDELLLLLLLLL. Then I brush my teeth.

(Orangewhiteblood @ May 6 said:
I do that all the time. I wake up in the morning and the first thing that I do is go stand in front of my mirror and yell INFIDELLLLLLLLL. Then I brush my teeth.

...would have been cooler if you sang it. :D

(GAVol @ May 6 said:

The Quran (or Koran) actually mentions many biblical figures, to include but not limited to Jesus and Mary. It is not that much of a stretch to say that there are Muslims who definitely understand the significance of 666. However, this being a religious struggle, I highly doubt that they would choose to attack under that symbol only due to the fact that they do not consider their actions to be against the will of Allah. I.E. they do not consider themselves to be the 3rd Beast.

[attachmentid=5185]
We are all screwed now...

Attachments

• islm_cartoon_66.JPG
    islm_cartoon_66.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
(oklavol @ May 6 said:
Most of the experts say its not a matter of when there is another terrorist attack in this country its when.

I don't think that's exactly how the saying goes.

Like they say . . . Where there's a will there's a will.

(Volunteersfan @ May 6 said:
kinda weird how the remake of the omen is opening on 6/6/06

Yeah, I'm sure they didn't plan that or anything.

(Orangewhiteblood @ May 6 said:
Yeah, I'm sure they didn't plan that or anything.

:lolabove: anywho back on topic.......it doesn't make sense that they would do it on that date because 666 is the mark of the beast. it would make sense that they might plan something next year though, on, 7-7-07, since many people consider 777 to be the number of God. They would probably think they are doing the right thing for Allah. Either way, this is a pretty grim topic :ermm:

VN Store

Back