Tennessee's "newest adopted grandpa"

I just can't get this out of my head.

TV6ktu2GHY_Xn-wvaJbiWUOkIPTgWKr7m5IeQdGuZ8g1P7hoaA1KsBJP4mwIIu44tol9FUIcyo_-7grY-l0fENMRu4ky1fSU58Vo3d9Sd7aj0xAAuhaS9bIBDkZV2GwzIlB8zNQyPKd1U4RU231ZyTKaqsC1kwxSbJc

Met him on the set of "Our House" with a young Shannon Doherty. I was in high school at the time visiting colleges in California. There were lots of people and he spent time with everyone, very nice guy.

He also has a huge twitter following, very funny. There was a post a couple of weeks ago saying he looked like Phil Fulmer and it took off from there.

After the way Wilford went nuts in The Thing, I don't trust him if there are any shape-shifting aliens around.

Reactions: ArdentVol
"Let's go, Hobbs! Hit Somebody!"

"I shoulda been a Volunteer."

“I wanted to beat Bama worse than I wanted any damned thing in my life. You'd think I could just this once, wouldn't you? I didn't care nothing about the Conference Championship. Win or lose, I would have been satisfied.”

“Come on Hobbs, knock the helmet off that Gator!”

Last edited:
You Young'ins...

Wilford Brimley is from The Waltons, The China Syndrome...and Grape Nuts Cereal...

Waltons?? What part did he play? He was very good in the China Syndrome; which is a top 10 movie IMO.But, I think you are confusing Wilford with WILL GEER; (Grandpa)

VN Store

Back