"Tennessee Whiskey" Season Tickets

Lol. I like it. But I wonder if the tickets were shaped like marijuana leaves how it would go over. Some things in the country just make little sense. The reality is that whiskey is responsible for about 5000% more deaths than pot. But let's not let science get in the way of our conservative beliefs. I like them.

Nah+really+_0e1cda48abd5974cc39b7f140723cff4.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Can I glue them to a bottle of Jack and say its my ticket? I would save me a lot of time stuffing it down women's shirts. Even though that part is enjoyable for sure.

Lol. I like it. But I wonder if the tickets were shaped like marijuana leaves how it would go over. Some things in the country just make little sense. The reality is that whiskey is responsible for about 5000% more deaths than pot. But let's not let science get in the way of our conservative beliefs. I like them.

strong username to post content ratio

Reactions: 1 person

We don't play in a Mexican soccer league.

Dumb question folks: I opted for print-at-home tickets because apparently I was a doofus and didn't think about the thrill of getting real tickets!! Has anyone had luck calling ticket office and getting them to send real tickets instead? I haven't printed them yet if that matters...

Dumb question folks: I opted for print-at-home tickets because apparently I was a doofus and didn't think about the thrill of getting real tickets!! Has anyone had luck calling ticket office and getting them to send real tickets instead? I haven't printed them yet if that matters...

Are your tickets season or single games? I didn't know they offered print at home for season tickets. Only season tickets will look like these. I doubt you can get them printed at this time(for real tickets), but that's just a guess.

We're hillbillies dammit and we get our corn from a jar by gawd.

My God. You can't make this stuff up folks

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe this is a way of hinting they are going to make a push for selling alcohol at the games. I'm sure that's exactly what this means. No doubt in my mind. Can't wait to sip on a cold one and watch some UT football. I can taste it already.

Maybe this is a way of hinting they are going to make a push for selling alcohol at the games. I'm sure that's exactly what this means. No doubt in my mind. Can't wait to sip on a cold one and watch some UT football. I can taste it already.

I think that's a reach

Those are pretty sweet for sure...great marketing department at UT.

Last edited:

Hmmm...I didn't think they looked like a Jack Daniels bottle the first time I saw them. I thought they looked like some of the Grateful Dead tickets I have seen.

VN Store

Back