Tennessee vs. ETSU Game Thread (Watch ESPN)

26snej.jpg

Judging by this thread nobody else here cares.. kind of disappointing

I watched it online.

I will say this. The outcome should have been worse. Etsu exhibited some of the worst baserunning I have ever seen in one inning. They left 3-4 runs out there in that one inning

Judging by this thread nobody else here cares.. kind of disappointing

In comparison to other SEC schools I've always thought we've had trouble getting fans into baseball, and losing to ETSU in a game that, as already posted above, very well could have been worse is certinly not going to help bring em out.

I hate that I never get to watch any of the games, but at the same time maybe it's a blessing. Watching us lose to ETSU twice in the span of a couple of weeks doesn't sound too appealing.

At least the softball team is lighting it up, like usual.

Reactions: 1 person
I take full responsibility, I started the game thread and we quickly go up 4-zip. I knew I had to leave and sure enough after I go everything was downhill from there......I won’t start another game thread unless I can commit 100% of my efforts to the thread. GBO!

Also, UCF swept Florida in a midweek series earlier in the year. Win some SEC games and all is well.

I take full responsibility, I started the game thread and we quickly go up 4-zip. I knew I had to leave and sure enough after I go everything was downhill from there......I won’t start another game thread unless I can commit 100% of my efforts to the thread. GBO!

Also, UCF swept Florida in a midweek series earlier in the year. Win some SEC games and all is well.
Completely agree. If we somehow go 2-1 or 3-0 this weekend against Bama, that will definitely ease the pain.

so, it was you...:)...we had a bad storm come through here and I couldn't watch the game or view the thread...maybe it was for the best...just gonna be a lot of growing pains for our team and us, the fans...:salute:

GBO!

VN Store

Back