Tennessee vs Alabama Game 1 Thread - 6:30pm

Bennie has definitely been working overtime behind that plate...should be interesting how that works out

Crochet looking pretty good so far...I can't help but wonder how innings 4-5 will look like though...we'll see...

I hope Russell does well in the DH spot and takes advantage of his opportunity, ZDaniels may have feasted off this guy though.

Reactions: 1 person
if Tram could chop those shots that bring rain, that would work very well...dang, he's a young bull...chip off the old block...:)

Bottom of the 2nd

1B (man on 1st)
F6
5-4-3

Heading to the Top of the 3rd

Alabama 0
Tennessee 1

Gator, I know you've been around here for a while and always appreciate your posts and input. Did you go to Florida and now live in Knoxville? Just curious....

Gator, I know you've been around here for a while and always appreciate your posts and input. Did you go to Florida and now live in Knoxville? Just curious....

well, it may be weird to some but I too appreciate g99 doing what he has...no matter where he's from...other sites would probably get peeved off...we're not like that...that's why it's so cool here...:)

Top of the 3rd

K
BB (Man on 1st)
HBP (Man on 1 st and 2nd)
K
F4

Due up in the Bottom of the 3rd
Ammons
Charleston
Lipcius

Alabama 0
Tennessee 1

well, it may be weird to some but I too appreciate g99 doing what he has...no matter where he's from...other sites would probably get peeved off...we're not like that...that's why it's so cool here...:)

we are a non-denomination type group here.......

I have OCD or something

Love this site. Can’t stand game threads. Whenever I check in I have no clue what’s going on

Reactions: 2 people
I have OCD or something

Love this site. Can’t stand game threads. Whenever I check in I have no clue what’s going on

when 66 comes back from suspension or working too much, he does a bang-up job keeping everyone informed.......I've followed numerous game threads if his via mobile over the years.

a few days ago I jumped on swamp gas just to see what was going on down there. Seems like a good forum too.

VN Store

Back