Tennessee Vandy Saturday tickets

Vols79

I have 4 tickets for the Saturday baseball game between Tennessee and Vanderbilt. They are in section BB. Was taking my grandson to his first Tennessee away baseball game but he has a jv game himself due to weather postponement. Let me know if anyone has interest in buying them. Still planning on watching Sunday game. Go VOLS!!

I have 4 tickets for the Saturday baseball game between Tennessee and Vanderbilt. They are in section BB. Was taking my grandson to his first Tennessee away baseball game but he has a jv game himself due to weather postponement. Let me know if anyone has interest in buying them. Still planning on watching Sunday game. Go VOLS!!
im interested in two of them 615848 5439 message me

Im interested in all 4 or buying the other two if those are all thats still available - whats the best way to reach you? GBO!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back