Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets

Powell played with TJ Mamba, but TJ seems to embrace his Bronx background. It be interesting what his thoughts are

Ledlum is a 4, undersized but that would be his position. At the 5 you’re going to return Aidoo and Awaka, bringing in Estrella and Cade (lesser extent could play 5). We are limited in spots unless there starts to be some movement, right now we are 1 over scholarship limit with incoming signees and 3 seniors still undecided. Now obviously I don’t think Uros is back so that would break us even, but that’s no room for any transfer addition if JJJ & Santi were to return, and we know guard is priority #1, so if either of them leave then that’s going to be first move.

If we kicked ORN to the curb I hope we have someone like Ike coming in. ORN had his limitations, but his highs are much higher than a lot of guys we can get out of the portal. Any schmuck can give us 5/5 on bad nights. Interested to see how this shapes out.
He could change his mind and stay. Could he not? I think the criticisms made about him are fair. But I would like to keep him.

Ledlum is a 4, undersized but that would be his position. At the 5 you’re going to return Aidoo and Awaka, bringing in Estrella and Cade (lesser extent could play 5). We are limited in spots unless there starts to be some movement, right now we are 1 over scholarship limit with incoming signees and 3 seniors still undecided. Now obviously I don’t think Uros is back so that would break us even, but that’s no room for any transfer addition if JJJ & Santi were to return, and we know guard is priority #1, so if either of them leave then that’s going to be first move.
Still no expected transfers from any of the underclassmen? I know it’s quiet on the Phillips front, but wasn’t sure about the others.

Updated with Ques…

Ques Glover Samford PG 5’11” 182lbs(**JR**)
31.1mpg 19.2ppg 2.5rbg 2.1apg
47%FG 52%2ptFG 31%3ptFG 79%FT

Keyon Menifield Washington PG 6’1” 150lbs
28.6mpg 10.0ppg 3.1apg 2.9rpg 1.1spg
41%FG 46%2ptFG 33%3ptFG 70%FT

Dayvion McKnight WKU CG 6’1” 190lbs
33.3mpg 16.5ppg 5.0rpg 3.8apg 1.8spg
46%FG 47%2ptFG 34%3ptFG 84%FT

Joe Girard CG Syracuse 6’1” 195lbs
34.7mpg 16.4ppg 2.8rpg 3.0apg
40%FG 43%2ptFG 38%3ptFG 86%FT

Caleb Love CG North Carolina 6’4” 195lbs
35.7mpg 16.7ppg 3.7rpg 2.8apg 1.1spg
38%FG 46%2ptFG 30%3ptFG 77%FT

Damian Dunn CG Temple 6’5” 165lbs
32.6mpg 15.3ppg 3.7rpg 3.0apg
41%FG 46%2ptFG 35%3ptFG 81%FT

Tamar Bates SG/SF Indiana 6’5” 193lbs
20.4mpg 6.1ppg 1.6rpg 1.1apg
39%FG 41%2ptFG 37%3ptFG 93%FT

TJ Bamba SG/SF Washington St. 6’5” 208lbs
32.2mpg 15.8ppg 3.7rpg 1.7apg
43%FG 46%2pgFG 37%3ptFG 73%FT

Jace Carter SG/SF UIC 6’5” 215lbs
35.1mpg 16.6ppg 7.0rpg 1.8spg 1.6apg
46%FG 59%2ptFG 30%3ptFG 69%FT

Chris Ledlum PF Harvard 6’6” 225lbs
31.5mpg 18.8ppg 8.5rpg 1.5apg 1.8spg 1.1bpg
47%FG 56%2ptFG 29%3ptFG 64%FT

Graham Ike C Wyoming 6’9” 245lbs
19.5ppg 9.6rpg 51%FG 72%FT

Last edited:
Ques had 14 this past season, not 19. Either way, it’s good.

Also, was he hurt? Only played 19 games

Ques Glover at Samford against “good” teams…

Junior Season:
San Francisco 32m 24p 4r 1a 53%fg
Oregon State 31m 16p 9a 3r 46%fg
Ole Miss 33m 21p 5r 2a 50%fg

Nothing his senior season, I included SF because they were a NCAAT team that season, and then the other 2 were only HM games he played in at Samford.

Ques had 14 this past season, not 19. Either way, it’s good.

Also, was he hurt? Only played 19 games
I did junior year stats because he only played like half this past season due to injury so figured sample size wasn’t fair to post that…he shot 38% from deep and 85% from FT line last year in small sample size…

I watched the Bearden team with Glover and Pember on it several times during their junior/senior seasons and was always surprised we offered Pember, but not Glover. Anyone watching that team would've argued Glover was the best player on the team.
Come on home, Ques!!

Reactions: Willy14
Do we think there is a chance Caleb Love will visit @bleedingTNorange? How do you feel on that front?
There’s definitely a chance of it, whether he does or not is the question. We are in it, my big question will be is he going to fall in love with other schools handing the keys to him and saying you’re the guy and shoot as much as you want, or is he going to stay locked in to being a more disciplined and efficient player in a team setting that would likely benefit him?

There’s definitely a chance of it, whether he does or not is the question. We are in it, my big question will be is he going to fall in love with other schools handing the keys to him and saying you’re the guy and shoot as much as you want, or is he going to stay locked in to being a more disciplined and efficient player in a team setting that would likely benefit him?

My thoughts exactly. I think our culture would benefit him heavily. Seems like that UNC locker room was just toxic this past year, and a more structured environment could do him some good.

Hopefully at the very least we can get him on campus and have a chance to sell him on the vision. My two biggest off-season “dream” moves would be Caleb Love and retaining Vescovi.

My thoughts exactly. I think our culture would benefit him heavily. Seems like that UNC locker room was just toxic this past year, and a more structured environment could do him some good.

Hopefully at the very least we can get him on campus and have a chance to sell him on the vision. My two biggest off-season “dream” moves would be Caleb Love and retaining Vescovi.
Vescovi is a very real possibility, we’ll see.

I think outta HS Glover made it clear he wanted to go out of state. If I remember correctly he committed to Florida pretty early on and didn't waver any.

I think he's matured a lot in his 4 years in college and would be a fantastic addition to the team. I really like that he's such a good scorer on 2PT% (even at Florida in limited action). Shows that he can finish when he drives. Not sure what injury he had, but that would be the only concern. I'm sure he shut it down early to get healthy though.

VN Store

Back