Tennessee to Battle No. 15 Vanderbilt in Rivalry Series in Knoxville this Weekend

Let me get this straight, you want Raleigh gone, right? I GET IT!!! I PROMISE!!! Say something else. Something that PROVES that you SUPPORT the team would be new and different.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I sat through some bad baseball since I was a student as most years the Vols did not make SEC or NCAA play.

The Todd Raleigh hire was different that that- and I don't know why,.

I think much of the anger directed at Todd (at least mine anyway) is because we know so few people care about the program. If we aren't more vocal than one of the sports with thousands of fans then I fear Hamilton will keep Raleigh around.

I'm afraid if we are not vocal and complaining then 2011 will look like 2010 that looked like 2009 that was a continuation of 2008.

Worse, what if everyone just started showing up to support the team. What kind of signal does that send Hamilton and Raleigh?

I'm sorry, I do like some of the guys on this team but I feel Raleigh is taking this team away from me.

Makes no sense I know.

I hate losing to Vanderbilt in anything. Vandy fans think that Tim Corbin invented college baseball 8 years ago.

You've obviously been around the program for quite some time. That gives you alot of credibility. You, of all people, should know that Hammy couldn't care less about what you, I, or anyone else on a message board (that includes TOS) thinks. I enjoy the majority of your posts. They seem well-thought out. They're always backed up with stats or facts. At least you don't just mindlessly say Fire Raleigh with every post. Thanks for that!

You've obviously been around the program for quite some time. That gives you alot of credibility. You, of all people, should know that Hammy couldn't care less about what you, I, or anyone else on a message board (that includes TOS) thinks. I enjoy the majority of your posts. They seem well-thought out. They're always backed up with stats or facts. At least you don't just mindlessly say Fire Raleigh with every post. Thanks for that!

:w00t:

I think Hamilton fired Buzz Petersen because of fan apathy. I know he likely does not care about internet posts but he cares about butts in seats.

If he reads the internet, he will see that even Raleigh's former WCU friends and supporters have gone away.

The program is indefensible right now. I still think that Hammy has now choice in a few more weeks. He has to pull the trigger barring a major, unlikely improvement.

Haha! Ok Frye, I take back anything nice I said about you. Again, I'm reading, blah blah blah...Fire Raleigh...blah blah blah. :)

Hey Hobuck I am going to post something different just for you, since it looks like it is going to be pretty stormy and rainy today, maybe we won't lose tonight.

Hey Hobuck I am going to post something different just for you, since it looks like it is going to be pretty stormy and rainy today, maybe we won't lose tonight.

Thanks! Your future looks much more promising as a Weather Forecaster than a Baseball Critic! :)

VN Store

Back