Tennessee Tattoo Idea (merged) (I can't believe it either)

My brother got his name outlined in with the state of tennessee on his back. I told him the only way he could redeem that trailer trash looking tattoo was checkerboard the back ground. He went back and got it filled in and the orange and white looked pretty good. I still think the whole idea was a little advised but it turned out ok. If you have a cool design it'll show up.

Rocky vols- your right about that my wife's dad passed away and she got his initials in white on her wrist. I'm not a tattoo kind of guy but it looks pretty cool

Anyway to get a pic of it?

Best tattoo I ever saw (and the only one I would have if I could find it) was at the Bristol Racetrack. It was Smokey standing in a pugilist stance, with an orange shirt on, and a power T on Smokey's arm which had a bulging muscle. It was awesome.

hi-res-153062433_crop_exact.jpg

ROFL classic/ close thread we have a winner

Some guy on here that is an artist did a drawing of neyland stadium and shared it with everyone. That would be an awesome full back tat if someone could find it.

On one arm Im gonna get Marvin The Martian,and on the Other arm Taz.They are gonna be looking like their playing catch.One will have a Titans Jersey on,and the other a Vols Jersey.Which one do you think she wear the Vols?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm at a loss for words, you should actually get Saban on one arm holding a box of wine and Dooley on the other butt chugging. That would be epic! :loco:

Save yourself the headache when you sober up/ aren't high - Don't get any variation of that tattoo.

Marvin the Martian should wear the Vols jersey because lately they have made me very, very angry.

Mine is in my avatar. You should do some research ...find something your really like then have it re-drawn if need be (mine was) into your vision of what your looking for. Ink is forever! :)

will some one please get dooleys face tatted on their chest so that we can all laugh at them like we do at this guy 1587-17sncz4mcr271vq.jpg ROFL

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back