Tennessee Softball 2024

Me thinks LSU may be imploding. Lost to Arkansas 2-1 tonight

UF beat UG 9-1
SC beat UK 5-2

Auburn Ole Miss tied 1 all in 10th

They lead A&M by 2 in loss column. Both have 15 wins so it's actually a 1 game lead.

They lead Florida 1 in win column and 2 in loss column so it's actually a 1.5 game lead.
Check my math. oh yeah Auburn 2-1 vs Ole Miss 11 inn Final

1714184411764.png

Great team win in a tough environment! i think it was smart to start peyton because she is on a roll and on the road you need to create as much energy and it starts in the circle.

I was very happy for kiki tonight, it looked like she knew what she wanted and got after it. The whole offense tonight really did a good job of attacking and in the media availability this week that is one thing Karen hopes for these last 2 series.

I am not too sure why west was pulled from the game hopefully it wasn’t anything serious. I do expect bama to come out better offensively tomorrow considering I think they were prepared for pickens to start.

Great team win in a tough environment! i think it was smart to start peyton because she is on a roll and on the road you need to create as much energy and it starts in the circle.

I was very happy for kiki tonight, it looked like she knew what she wanted and got after it. The whole offense tonight really did a good job of attacking and in the media availability this week that is one thing Karen hopes for these last 2 series.

I am not too sure why west was pulled from the game hopefully it wasn’t anything serious. I do expect bama to come out better offensively tomorrow considering I think they were prepared for pickens to start.
West has not looked real sharp for the last several games. Seems to have the KiKi mindset and swinging at anything and every thing. Destinees offense is tailed off a lot but defense is keeping her in the game. If Faw comes back she may try second but she has to hit.

This team is very good, folks. Crazy things happen of course, but this looks like a very solid Final 4 team with a great shot at the first Championship.

A lot of folks complain about the pitching…but the truth is UT has one of the best pitching situations in the country.

No team plays great every game. But this team is consistently good.

West has not looked real sharp for the last several games. Seems to have the KiKi mindset and swinging at anything and every thing. Destinees offense is tailed off a lot but defense is keeping her in the game. If Faw comes back she may try second but she has to hit.
It's crazy, just a moment ago she was the best hitter on the team, or close enough. Same thing with Kiki. Off/on switch.

I think Pickens will be ready for them.

I think she does a great job of naturally driving the outside pitch, but on her K’s tonight she was just getting slightly underneath the rise. If she makes contact with those pitches they are going a long way. If she is able to get her hands to the strikes on the inner half early in the count that would be money for her

Forget Faw

Destiny's last hit was March 29
West is 6 of 20 the last 2 weeks which is a .300 BA.
Kiki looks to be out of her slump she is 10 of 23 .435 over the last couple of weeks

VN Store

Back