Tennessee return to glory: 5-10 years

If I were a gator fan I'd want UT to keep a coach who'd only managed to beat Florida once in four seasons as well.

Or better yet, any of the three that covered the previous seven years of the streak. :eek:k:

Witch Doctor would love to remember our "Glory days". but being real, we never had them. Witch Doctor say people who think we were a powerhouse , doesnt know Tennessee Football, Fulmer didnt beat Florida but a couple times and we backed in the SEC Championship one year we won the East. When are we going to beat Bama? when other teams in the SEC do....they are? someone help me here, what other team beats them on a regular basis since Saban....?

Reactions: 3 people
Witch Doctor would love to remember our "Glory days". but being real, we never had them. Witch Doctor say people who think we were a powerhouse , doesnt know Tennessee Football, Fulmer didnt beat Florida but a couple times and we backed in the SEC Championship one year we won the East. When are we going to beat Bama? when other teams in the SEC do....they are? someone help me here, what other team beats them on a regular basis since Saban....?

Witch doctor dont know his head from a hole in the ground. Nobody beats Bama on a regular basis with Saban at the helm. Dumb analogy.

Witch doctor dont know his head from a hole in the ground. Nobody beats Bama on a regular basis with Saban at the helm. Dumb analogy.

Witch Doctor say BigOrangeTrain didnt read my post apparently...? I ask WHO has beat bama since Saban was there? Where did you graduate? Lynn View Middle? you shouldnt post while drinking at Hog Wild.
lol
BNL
dumber reply you even highlighted the wrong part ..? east Carters Valley elem.?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Witch Doctor say BigOrangeTrain didnt read my post apparently...? I ask WHO has beat bama since Saban was there? Where did you graduate? Lynn View Middle? you shouldnt post while drinking at Hog Wild.
lol
BNL
dumber reply you even highlighted the wrong part ..? east Carters Valley elem.?

Cast a big old spell on them, Witch Doctor:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Cast a big old spell on them, Witch Doctor:eek:lol:

Witch Doctor say back in the "Bar"days the drunks were like a magnet to me....nothings changed

Witch Doctor sigh,,,,, most time they cast it on themselves just like B.O.T just did ( ???) get it wrong and then go highlight the part he wasnt even talking about? sometimes its like teeball....they tee it up and I smack it

lol

BNL

Last edited:

VN Store

Back