Tennessee official spring practice dates

To answer the above just show up at the spring game and walk right in. No ticket required.

If I make it to Knoxville from TX in late April i.e. "if the creek don't rise" and I have anything left after the annual fleecing by the IRS, that is exactly what I'll do! Would be the first time I've been in the stadium in more than 10 years...

She does realize that that's grounds for divorce in Tennessee?.....probably Tejas too

Divorce lawyers are a dime a dozen in either TX or TN no doubt. And she'd probably LIKE to split with half the estate but I can't let that happen... but wait, then I'd be free to move back to East Tennessee!

Divorce lawyers are a dime a dozen in either TX or TN no doubt. And she'd probably LIKE to split with half the estate but I can't let that happen... but wait, then I'd be free to move back to East Tennessee!

Now you're starting to think right...finally.

If my wife didn't love Tennessee footVol as much as I do then she'd be elsewhere.

I've never understood why a guy would get together with a woman that's not a huge Tennessee fan.

There's just no logic to that for long term happiness.

VFL...GBO!!!

Now you're starting to think right...finally.

If my wife didn't love Tennessee footVol as much as I do then she'd be elsewhere.

I've never understood why a guy would get together with a woman that's not a huge Tennessee fan.

There's just no logic to that for long term happiness.

VFL...GBO!!!

Yeah, must be the VN effect, got me thinking more clearly. Like staying in a Holiday Inn every night.

I'll be glad to see the ridiculous scoring and cupcake type spring game like Jones ran. Get back to a normal game similar to what Fulmer did.

Reactions: 1 person
Just think Tue, Thur, Sat.

Looks like that schedule could work during the season too.

UGA's practice schedule is almost exactly the same. Here is Bama's

Alabama's 2018 Spring Football Practice Schedule:
Tuesday, March 20 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 22 -- 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 24 -- TBD
Tuesday, March 27 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 29 -- 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 3 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 5 -- 3:30 p.m.
**Saturday, April 7 -- TBD
Monday, April 9 -- 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 11 -- 3:30 p.m.
Friday, April 13 -- 3:30 p.m.
**Saturday, April 14 -- TBD
Tuesday, April 17 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 19 -- 3:30 p.m.
**Saturday, April 21 -- 1 p.m.

And I think we know where Kirby and Pruitt got there spring schedules from.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anybody know about tailgating for the spring game? Some buddies and I were planning on tailgating, wasn’t sure if campus is wet for the spring game or not

VN Store

Back