Tennessee lands Grad Transfer Khwan Fore

Seeing the improvement of Bone and Bowden, wish we had use the scholly on a grad big man

Seeing the improvement of Bone and Bowden, wish we had use the scholly on a grad big man

It’s crazy cause when we lost him everyone thought we would be hurting at guard, definitely not the case. Hard to really see any graduate transfer making a big impact on this squad, who were the best available bigs?

It’s crazy cause when we lost him everyone thought we would be hurting at guard, definitely not the case. Hard to really see any graduate transfer making a big impact on this squad, who were the best available bigs?
Mike Daum would have been a nice addition. I think there was speculation that he may have considered it (becoming a grad transfer) and then ultimately chose to stay at a South Dakota State.

Reid Travis is another who could have obviously helped.

Mike Daum would have been a nice addition. I think there was speculation that he may have considered it (becoming a grad transfer) and then ultimately chose to stay at a South Dakota State.

Reid Travis is another who could have obviously helped.

Though of Daum but he never opted to do wasn’t counting him...Travis is a good example for sure, would have been a great addition.

Fore was on the bench the last 9 minutes of the game, which coincided with the meltdown. UL had one guard and 4 Fulkersons out there wilting under Dook's pressure - while Mack did a terrific Holly Warlick impersonation.
(note: I love Fulky - but you know what I mean)

Reactions: sccshortstop

Wyatt Walker from NC State would be nice, Christian Mekowulu who is at TAMU transferred from Tennessee State.

VN Store

Back