Tennessee Lady Vol News

I can hear it now. Who will be the first one to b!tch and complain that the new coach isn't recruiting or working the portal, etc., instead of throwing out a pitch at a baseball game. You know it's coming.
I know! lol

But those people need to remember that another big part of her job right now is get out in the community and meet people and hopefully get them interested in coming to watch the Lady Vols play. The season ticket campaign is going on now, so she's got to be highly visible as much as she can.

I know! lol

But those people need to remember that another big part of her job right now is get out in the community and meet people and hopefully get them interested in coming to watch the Lady Vols play. The season ticket campaign is going on now, so she's got to be highly visible as much as she can.
I'd say there's a good chance she will throw out the first pitch during the Lady Vol's softball series against LSU next weekend. She will be before a more enthusiastic audience then who cares more about women's sports.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I can hear it now. Who will be the first one to b!tch and complain that the new coach isn't recruiting or working the portal, etc., instead of throwing out a pitch at a baseball game. You know it's coming.
I would guess that she won't stay at the baseball stadium very long but head back to her office in Food City Center to work on recruiting. This woman is non-stop, especially during this time of year in the open-portal period.

I know! lol

Did anyone else get a robocall from her?

Reactions: Lucy
Right. Just like it's been at every program forever. Also not new.
Maybe that should have been blue font. My apologies. I figured my sarcasm towards the arrogant poster who was scorned didn’t need a designated color.

VN Store

Back