Tennessee has 13th best odds to win it all

"Y'all know Tobias hit man that other quack but Hubbs don't even koala mixer the damn penile paper! To what next gesture a kit so says :eek:lol: DuNcankeygo Vols!"

-terrypedigo

Pure gold, Chris. I'm dying laughing over here.

Kentucky pussy cats, it a joke i know TALENT think about it for a minute have not played a college game yet, and have allready got the putty cats cutting down the nets they might do it but it still is a joke, is it about time that coach C gets another job and the school he leaves goes on probation.:eek:lol:

They deserve to be in the discussion preseason. Best class ever. Obligatory "show me evidence Cal cheated".

UT should surprise a lot of people this season. Looking forward to them

I found another site where UT was listed at 80/1 along with FSU, Memphis, and Baylor.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/futures/

I'm totally shocked by this... But it does make sense cause we will have Maymon, Stokes, Hubbs, Barton, Richardson, and Moore

Potentially The Best Lineup in the past decade for the Vols, we DO have the talent to make a run at the Championship in March:
Our Starting Lineup can challenge almost anybody's in the country:

C/F - Jeronne Maymon- coming back from the left knee injury; prior to the injury was a consistent and dominant force alongside Stokes. The two fed of eachother and had moments of the twin towers (David Robinson and Tim Duncan). All-Sec level player looking to put the exclamation point for sr. year

F- Jarnell Stokes- struggled early on in the season; attributed partially to Maymon's absence. Took more heat than deserved and showed growth as the season progressed. Inconsistent at times due to double teams but with the star power of this year's lineup, Stokes should get many point blank shots. Also having a good summer on team USA as a starter.

F/G- Jordan McRae- Really caught fire towards the final stretch last season. Serious contender for the SEC player of the year last season. Final games and hype led to more defenses bringing heavy attention to McRae with double teams and traps which hindered his performance a little. Looking to see McRae come out of the gates running as the season starts picking up from last year!

G- Robert Hubbs III - In my opinion a very underrated player coming out of Dyer County. 5* recruit and Cuonzo's prize acquisition this recruiting cycle, Hubbs should be a freshman phenom and possible NBA lottery pick after this season. Hubbs has the potential to make a National statement this season just as all the other top 20 5* recruits. I'm curious how Hubbs will handle the big atmosphere and attention that comes with playing at UT. Sometimes the constant evaluation and dissection of every play can really affect a young 18 year old just coming out of high school.

G- Josh Richardson- really stepped up his interior and mid range shots last year. Richardson's hustle, grit, and toughness are both admirable to watch and a testament to Cuonzo's style of basketball. With Golden gone and new uncertain players like Barton coming in, Richardson will have the opportunity to lead the Vols' star-studded lineup.

Key Reserves:

Armani Moore- At one point a starter last season, Moore looked like a 5* freshman star at times. His athleticism, most notably his rebounding and blocked shots were fun to watch on the highlight reels. His energy is always a plus for the Vols and also demonstrates Cuonzo's high effort and intensity style of play.

Derek Reece- Known best for his 3-point shooting ability, showed talent at times but was found buried at time in the rotation. A good and valuable bench player who rebounds and plays defense hard

Chievous, Edwards, and Lopez- All great guys who stepped up to the plate when called upon during Trae Golden's down performances. All show good ability to attack the rim and play hard for Martin on defense.

I liked the enthusiasm of the post. Barton was a key omission OP. Having said that some of your points are well taken. Winners think big at the risk of others being critical of their lofty expectations (National Championship).

Keep up the optimism and enjoy the ride. Good health is a key prerequisite for this 2013-14 orange crushing machine.

On a side note I hope you guys land L. Black if you want him. I don't think he is going to be a good team chemistry guy for UConn or anyone else JMHO. Maybe I will be proven wrong on that 1 and the 5***** is worth the risk that I see. It is all relative though.

I liked the enthusiasm of the post. Barton was a key omission OP. Having said that some of your points are well taken. Winners think big at the risk of others being critical of their lofty expectations (National Championship).

Keep up the optimism and enjoy the ride. Good health is a key prerequisite for this 2013-14 orange crushing machine.

On a side note I hope you guys land L. Black if you want him. I don't think he is going to be a good team chemistry guy for UConn or anyone else JMHO. Maybe I will be proven wrong on that 1 and the 5***** is worth the risk that I see. It is all relative though.

Is he not a team player?

I'm not saying that. From all that I've heard, he is a top 25ish player with a top 3 player's mindset. He's been told he's the best for years now, and I don't think he will easily accept a role on a team in which he doesn't get to be the focal point.

He'll be a great land for a team on which he's the best player from day one, or for a coach that can keep his ego in check.

Reminds me a lot of JW3.

Yeah, we;re apparently in on a bunch of Houston kids in 2014. Our coaching turnover in the offseason put us on the back foot, and we're pretty behind o the 2014 class. Lots should come out after the Peach Jam, though I bet.

Yea July is usually a big month for recruiting, the picture becomes much clearer usually after this month is over.

VN Store

Back