Tennessee/Georgia Game Time and TV announced

good job allvol...best posts ever.. If I had the authority I would give you the 2007 Volnation Best Comedic Performance in a Thread Award... Kudos to you buddy

Actually Volfanbill, I read through the thread and yes you do deserve the award b/c of the assists. it was so smooth i thought jason kidd was dishing the ball

Actually Volfanbill, I read through the thread and yes you do deserve the award b/c of the assists. it was so smooth i thought jason kidd was dishing the ball

thanks, it's just an honor to be nominated. Really. I'm holding back tears.:cray:

for the record, it has been discovered by one of our fine fellow posters, the UGA loss in '03 was indeed a night game. And I definitely can't remember the times of Tee Martin's home games in '99. btw, anyone else find it odd, that all of our senior qbs dating back to at least andy kelly (as far as my brain can remember) all were seniors on odd numbered years?

My smartass-o-meter was definitely in the red when I was reading this thread...

smom.jpg

Who alls going to this game? You all do the VolNation meet up thing? I'll be in the Calhoun's parking lot if anyone wants to come drink.

What's the deal with all the 3:30 games? Cookouts work a lot better with the night game. :bad:

i just don't see how florida-lsu could be considered a bigger game than ut-uga. I mean that's crazy talk, why do they get the prime time slot?

I remember so vividly because in 2000 I was a freshman, and that was the first time we lost to UGA in 10 years. My how things change.

VN Store

Back