Tennessee Football | Pool Day

Vol_n_LR

I don't know if Vol Football has just stepped it up on their digital marketing to create more transparency or if the family like atmosphere has just gotten that much better. It seems like since Pruitt and Fitz has been on campus, you're seeing more of a bond not just between players but also with the coaches. I like it.

I don't know if Vol Football has just stepped it up on their digital marketing to create more transparency or if the family like atmosphere has just gotten that much better. It seems like since Pruitt and Fitz has been on campus, you're seeing more of a bond not just between players but also with the coaches. I like it.

I agree. Love to see how they are responding to Fitz. You will go through a wall for someone like that. This should translate into results on the field.

Most of the time it is all business for these kids. Every single day they are on super tight schedule and have every second is planned for them.... I am just happy to see our boys having some fun and enjoying being a college student.

VN Store

Back